Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brilliant indeed good to see our fans finally putting pressure on the clown

I applaud their efforts but unless the majority of the crowd turn it's not going to get much attention. Are our home fans anywhere near as passionately against Pardew as the Norwich fans were about Hughton for example? There wasn't much doubt there about what the fans thought of the manager.

I applaud their efforts but unless the majority of the crowd turn it's not going to get much attention. Are our home fans anywhere near as passionately against Pardew as the Norwich fans were about Hughton for example? There wasn't much doubt there about what the fans thought of the manager.

You get the feeling the tide has/is turning, people are sick of it now, too much of the same reiterated, regurgitated bullshit. It worked for a while but now he's got nowhere to hide, there's only so much even the most gullible can take before he just becomes a parody of himself.

As much as would love to see us win, the best thing that can happen now we're safe is to just keep losing, if he puts in a win or two it may stop the train of discontent before it gathers up to non-return speed.

You get the feeling the tide has/is turning, people are sick of it now, too much of the same reiterated, regurgitated bullshit. It worked for a while but now he's got nowhere to hide, there's only so much even the most gullible can take before he just becomes a parody of himself.

As much as would love to see us win, the best thing that can happen now we're safe is to just keep losing, if he puts in a win or two it may stop the train of discontent before it gathers up to non-return speed.

I really hope you're right. I'm praying for us to get another  good hiding on Saturday just in case :thup:

Funny as fuck that even he recognises that if we don't score the first goal we're basically buggered.

He's more or less given up getting a result at Stoke listening to that. He's already looking forward to the next game when he'll have more key players available. The same ones who will probably fuck off this summer thanking the Gods that they've seen the back of him.

Difficult, difficult, hard, hard, difficult, tough, hard, tough... how the fuck does he even get out of bed in the morning?! It's always about how great the opposing side are, how fantastic their manager and fans are and how tough and difficult it is for poor old Pardew and his nasty mean Newcastle side.

Anyone hear him before the Man Utd game blabbering on about "Platforms and Structures".

"We have to build a platform" blah blah blah.

"We need Structure" blah blah blah.

Repeated each word about 3 times as well.

not sure it makes a damn bit of difference how the crowd feel about Pardew, Ashley won't sack him until he deems it necessary and if he won't take as open a chance as the headbutt incident then its hard to envisage him going until at the very earliest sometime next season. Hell I'd say compared to the start of the season he's probably in a stronger position.

As I've said, he's played a blinder not being on the touchline.

I sit next to a Liverpool fan at work who just won't hear a single negative word about Pardew from me, and thinks I've been overreacting for the better part of 2 years about how much I fucking hate this fucking clown.

The idea I get from him is that we are where we belong, he doesn't understand why Newcastle fans expect more.

Are all fucking neutral fans this thick?