Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would be 100% in favour of a Pardew sacking if I thought Ashley was going to put some proper consideration into choosing a good manager.

not having a go but amazed you'd still be in favour of keeping pardew tbh, regardless of who comes in

I would be 100% in favour of a Pardew sacking if I thought Ashley was going to put some proper consideration into choosing a good manager.

not having a go but amazed you'd still be in favour of keeping pardew tbh, regardless of who comes in

I actually don't know at this point, would probably give him the sack now if it was up to me. But I'd still be worried about what would happen next. Who knows what's going on in Ashley's head though, maybe he only looks at league position.

I actually don't know at this point, would probably give him the sack now if it was up to me. But I'd still be worried about what would happen next. Who knows what's going on in Ashley's head though, maybe he only looks at league position.

to me if he sacked him and brought in kinnear (or someone else ridiculous) tomorrow it'd be a step in the right direction as it'd at least galvanise the fans and wake them up from their pardew-coma

we're at the point where change is needed for changes sake imho, then we have to spin the wheel and hope ashley gets lucky with whoever he appoints

He's not going to get sacked for meeting his KPI. All those 3-0, 4-0 defeats and he doesn't even break a sweat. Contrast that with the 2nd half of last season where he's clearly mindful of relegation and losing his job.

Bill Kenwright at Everton doesn't spend money either. He just recognises that spending on a decent manager is the best investment you can make.

They've spent plenty.

Where have they spent plenty?

Here's a few from recent years that would give Mike Ashley sleepless nights.

Johnson £8.5m

Yakubu £11.5m

Fellaini £15m

Bilyaletdinov £10m

McCarthy £13m

They've sold some players for big money (after getting good use out of them) but the key thing is they're not terrified of spending what they have like we are.

Newcastle have spent more than everton in Ashley's time to be fair. Just never £10m+ on a single player.

If we finish outside the top 10 he will be sacked simply because he would have lost money that the fat man has accounted for (hence the public target of a top 10 finish). Anything above tenth Fatty is laughing as that is bonus cash IMHO.

The publicized target last season was top 8. When they failed to live up to it they did nothing but lower the target for the following season. Next year the target will be top 12.

Guest neesy111

We'll win today. Without the good players. 2-0 or something and he'll be the new Messiah who won without Cabaye, Remy, Sissoko and Debuchy.

I've got this feeling as well. :undecided:

Guest reefatoon

It's Infuriating that this jammy bastard has the safety of hiding out in the stand again. No doubt he will dick off early again too the fucking coward.

Just sunk in that I've put biggish money on us to lose by at least 2 goals. Versus Stoke. f*** off Pardew and thanks for ripping out any love I had for the club. :(

Pards has even turned you against your own username  :lol: :lol:

No need for Shola abuse like that, it's actually pretty sad to see, fair enough he's fucking terrible but what else is he meant to do when consistently given the chance to play for his local club? :lol:

:thup:

People should put/chant what they want instead of don't want.

Negative stuff always gets written off as "They're just unhappy due to results"

He needs to be told how we could be better.

"Play Ben Arfa", " 4-3-3", "Make them worry about us, not the other way around" etc

Make him understand why we dislike his approach. The rest he & the media will wipe under the carpet as being due to Cabaye leaving or whatever else.