Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Social networking. :lol: :lol: Add it to the list.

Internet forums and chat rooms are off the list at least.

Guest bimpy474

Wonder if anyone will tell or if it might dawn on him that it's his tactics, and utterly crap management that have made us so terrible, a team after over 3 years under him still make it up as they go along.

Massive ego, pathetic ability to go with it.

Im sitting trying to work out what he means by this :

"The point of being the manager of this football club is that you do need to have a resilience about you. "

I really don't know what he means or what he's implying.

I was okay with that banner until I noticed the Shola bit. Three exclamation marks is just too far.

More exclamation marks than goals scored is a damning indictment :lol:

"The point of being the manager of this football club is that you do need to have a resilience about you. "

It's just a load of words randomly put together, I've tried to work it out and failed miserably.  Accept that he's a good manager lonely battling adversity and move on, life is much easier that way.

:lol: It means absolutely nothing at all. It's just a bunch of words he's put together to try and sound profound in some way. The point of being the manager of this football club is that you do need to be able to coach the players into playing as an effective unit capable of consistently getting results across all competitions and entertaining the crowd, you fail at it all, Alan.

Its means you have to cope with the mad unrealistic fan pressure and wacky local media pressure. 

Igoring the fact his teams play shit football and having been getting hammered since jan.  Unrealistic fans n local media

People should put/chant what they want instead of don't want.

Negative stuff always gets written off as "They're just unhappy due to results"

He needs to be told how we could be better.

"Play Ben Arfa", " 4-3-3", "Make them worry about us, not the other way around" etc

Make him understand why we dislike his approach. The rest he & the media will wipe under the carpet as being due to Cabaye leaving or whatever else.

Sorry mate, but that sounds like a really s*** chant.

:lol: Stop parking the bus, make them worry about us. You twat, you twat, you twaaaat.

?

Hopefully after a heavy defeat to Stoke today this slimy c*** will be given his p45.

He nutted an opposition player. Semtex wouldn't shift this c**t.

Harsh on Semtex.

What was that quote a few weeks ago he said after the Villa game ( I think) when Williamson made a great interception which got the crowd going and he said something like 'they're a funny bunch up here'?

Why is he banging on about it only being 3 games? We have been absolutely w*** for ages. Keep telling yourself its only a 3 game bad run you delusional fuckface, nobody believes you.

It's damage limitation, he's telling everybody what to think.  It's much easier to defend a poor run of 3 games than it is to explain away our form since the turn of the year.  It's worked for him before but less and less are falling for it as they are seeing through him.

Remember this guy has had training in how to handle the media (I remember it being mentioned when he was appointed) so he's well aware of these deflection / blame shifting techniques he uses. I just fail to see how he's fooled some people for so long, it's clear to see he's a fucking terrible manager, and a cunt of a man to boot.

Out of interest, is it possible to string a current XI together where every single one out of position, but somewhere he's tried to play them?

I'm thinking Santon in centre mid, Cisse left but then I can't decide who to play wide right out of Bigi and Shola.

You'd struggle at CB now Perch/Simpson have gone.

Out of interest, is it possible to string a current XI together where every single one out of position, but somewhere he's tried to play them?

I'm thinking Santon in centre mid, Cisse left but then I can't decide who to play wide right out of Bigi and Shola.

You'd struggle at CB now Perch/Simpson have gone.

Dummett?

Hopefully after a heavy defeat to Stoke today this slimy c*** will be given his p45.

He nutted an opposition player. Semtex wouldn't shift this c**t.

Now theres an idea.

Guest bimpy474

Elliot in goal.

Embarrassing to put Shola on that banner.  Twattish move.

I think Shola is shit but agree with you on this one, it's not his fault he gets game time.

He thinks he is good enough, has played through injuries when we have needed him to and never put the club in a bad light. Obviously he is paid very well to play for the club he supports but as said many times, he doesn't write his own contracts. Even those of us who know we are shit wouldn't turn down £20k/£30k a week to be employed by the club we love.

It takes a special sort of moron to hate the lad imo, he might be deluded but he has never intentionally fucked us over. I don't want him in the side or on the bench but will still respect him.

Elliot in goal.

HBA on the bench.