Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did he really use " not middle class enough " as an excuse ?

It was something along the lines of Southampton being less working class so their players were more intelligent thus being able to move up from the academy :lol:

Guest neesy111

It was something along the lines of Southampton being less working class so their players were more intelligent thus being able to move up from the academy :lol:

God knows how boro produced quite a few decent prospects from their academy?  Lady luck, science.

I still can't work out how he had the balls to come out with that crap so soon after nutting an opposition player, I don't think he was even challenged on it either.  :lol:

I wonder what Pardew's Worst Nightmare XI would be. It would obviously include HBA on the right wing, probably someone like Marcelo at LB, some skinny cunt like Iniesta in the centre.

Fucking hell man we have a game on in a couple of hours and I'm sitting about thinking up tosh like this.

God knows how boro produced quite a few decent prospects from their academy?  Lady luck, science.

and Mathematics. They have a numerical advantage when using their fingers to count.

Guest neesy111

and Mathematics. They have a numerical advantage when using their fingers to count.

:thup:

Alan Pardew excuses XI:

Spies

Carnival  -  Fans  -  Not Enough Fans  -  Science

Sovereign States  -  Injuries  -  Energyless  -  Europe

Not Middle Class Enough  -  Ben Arfa

Class :lol: :lol:

I wonder what Pardew's Worst Nightmare XI would be. It would obviously include HBA on the right wing, probably someone like Marcelo at LB, some skinny cunt like Iniesta in the centre.

Fucking hell man we have a game on in a couple of hours and I'm sitting about thinking up tosh like this.

Forster

?? - Yanga-Mbiwa - Mascherano - Ferguson

HBA - Marveaux - Bigi - Routledge

Tevez - Armstrong

I wonder what Pardew's Worst Nightmare XI would be. It would obviously include HBA on the right wing, probably someone like Marcelo at LB, some skinny c*** like Iniesta in the centre.

f***ing hell man we have a game on in a couple of hours and I'm sitting about thinking up tosh like this.

Forster

?? - Yanga-Mbiwa - Mascherano - Ferguson

HBA - Marveaux - Bigi - Routledge

Tevez - Armstrong

Dream XI

Krul

Simpson

Dummett

Williamson

A.Ferdinand

Benayoun

Jonas

Mullins

Tiote

Harewood

Zamora

And so it begins...

BlALEM1IQAETrKf.jpg

That's a disgrace tbh, Shola is a good lad and hardly at fault for being picked despite being s***.

The only disgrace is the amount of money we've wasted paying Shola these 15 years.

And so it begins...

BlALEM1IQAETrKf.jpg

That's a disgrace tbh, Shola is a good lad and hardly at fault for being picked despite being s***.

The only disgrace is the amount of money we've wasted paying Shola these 15 years.

"Shola out" makes that banner ludicrous.

"Ashley out" and "Pardew out" are contradictory messages since it's Ashely we want to adress regarding Pardew.

Shite banner, to sum it up.