Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's a shitload of football fans who don't understand the importance of a good manager and think it's all down to players. For these people, a manager who doesn't buy the players, like Pardew, basically has a completely free pass for life.

Only have to look at Man United to see what a difference a manager can make. Baffles me how people give Pardew a free pass like you say.

Everton too. For ten years they've been a very solid, functional good but rather dull team. Mainly the same players still there and a year later they're giving Arsenal (and us) a complete arse-kicking.

This cunt thinks all he needs is Remy to be back, and then somehow scrape a win and the natives will be back in their boxes.

I genuinely believe that's how him and Ashley think.  Time to get these cunts out.

It's possibly true, at least in the short term.

I think we'll beat Swansea, purely and simply because this cunt's unbelievable luck will see us through.

A defeat will see SJP the way it should have been since the day he rocked up. My little part of it has been. I reckon the folk who sit near me are sick to death of me calling him a cunt every five minutes. My missus for one.

There's a shitload of football fans who don't understand the importance of a good manager and think it's all down to players. For these people, a manager who doesn't buy the players, like Pardew, basically has a completely free pass for life.

Only have to look at Man United to see what a difference a manager can make. Baffles me how people give Pardew a free pass like you say.

Everton too. For ten years they've been a very solid, functional good but rather dull team. Mainly the same players still there and a year later they're giving Arsenal (and us) a complete arse-kicking.

They've been doing that to us (and a few of the big sides) for years, to be honest.

I think we'll beat Swansea, purely and simply because this cunt's unbelievable luck will see us through.

A defeat will see SJP the way it should have been since the day he rocked up. My little part of it has been. I reckon the folk who sit near me are sick to death of me calling him a cunt every five minutes. My missus for one.

He doesn't seem to have been having unbelievable luck recently.

Oh my. Some of the comments on fb;

"I fail to see how you can all jump on his back after a bad run? Surely it's the players that need looking at."

"Totally agree. It's the players and our owner that need to take a long hard look at themselves. Yeah Pardew might talk some rubbish after the games but on the whole he has done a decent job with what he has had to work with"

Fuck me. Work still to be done with a lot of our fans then.

Needs to be a standardised response to this line of bollocks.

I think we'll beat Swansea, purely and simply because this c***'s unbelievable luck will see us through.

A defeat will see SJP the way it should have been since the day he rocked up. My little part of it has been. I reckon the folk who sit near me are sick to death of me calling him a c*** every five minutes. My missus for one.

He still has a job. Pretty lucky!

Well, he's still employed for one.

On me way back. The lads on my bus had the no more lies banner as I stated a few days ago, and one of them got physically throttled by a fellow fan because of their differing opinions on Pardew. It was embarassing to watch. Amazed he still has supporters.

Hopefully you chinned the Pardew supporter and put him out of his misery.

Whenever I see our fans have made a banner my heart stops for a moment while I dooble check they used the correct speelling

I'm not convinced boycout was a spelling mistake, I've always thought it was a poor attempt at humour.

Did you watch today's match? Crouch could have taken two match balls home.

I don't think an average opposing striker missing chances is 'unbelievable luck' though. Certainly not when we also conceded a freak goal, had a penalty denied and have lost nearly every game in living memory.

Whenever I see our fans have made a banner my heart stops for a moment while I dooble check they used the correct speelling

I'm not convinced boycout was a spelling mistake, I've always thought it was a poor attempt at humour.

It was BOYCOUTT though. :lol:

They've been doing that to us (and a few of the big sides) for years, to be honest.

Yeah, no they haven't.

I think we'll beat Swansea, purely and simply because this c***'s unbelievable luck will see us through.

A defeat will see SJP the way it should have been since the day he rocked up. My little part of it has been. I reckon the folk who sit near me are sick to death of me calling him a c*** every five minutes. My missus for one.

I'm not sure we'll beat Swansea, if a team needs a win we're the perfect opposition.

Stutter

I don't think an average opposing striker missing chances is 'unbelievable luck' though. Certainly not when we also conceded a freak goal, had a penalty denied and have lost nearly every game in living memory.

Give it up Ian.  You can't defend the indefensible

Ouch.