Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The banners and the  abuse for him has to continue at home. I doubt though Ashly sack him.

The banners will get taken down but they can't shut us up. The defence of him by his mates will probably make things worse for him as people seem to be getting sick of being told what to think.

Guest firetotheworks

I bet Hayden Mullens was against Mascherano being in the team. The difference being that one of them has at some point been the best player in the world in their role, won La Liga and The Champions League and the other hasn't.

These are the types of players that seem to see being part of a club as being part of a golf club. All pally, no competitive spirit, no talent to ever allow them to be competitive. HBA is nothing like the player he's painted as being, at both ends of the scale, but he's still our best player by quite some distance and should have been the player that we built around 2 years ago.

Guest firetotheworks

The people still supporting him are clearly those that think winning an argument is by physically threatening people rather than discussing it though. That says it all. Fucking mugs.

Guest firetotheworks

He's a PR master, no doubt about it.

Absolutely no coincidence whatsoever that he's dropped "honest" into a description of himself. The bigger the lie etc.

The joke of him saying "I think their (the NUFC fans wanting Pardew out) frustration boiled over a little bit and we need to settle it down. The way to settle it down is to get a win, unfortunately it hasn't come today."

Like one win will make everything OK again? Was the win against Crystal Palace a reset which made everyone forget about the defeats before that? I'm quite sure if we beat Swansea nobody will have forgotten the heavy defeats and terrible performances which came before.

Pardew must think our whole team is absolute shite as he keeps implying they can't do anything without Remy and Cabaye. The fact that he plays Shola and Gosling who are out of contract in the Summer and who will probably be going to Championship (at best) clubs next season illustrates what he thinks of the other players in the squad.

"Ben Arfa is thought to have told Pardew that he was responsible for the decline of players such as Sylvain Marveaux and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa."

Needs to be in two threads tbh

I fucking love HBA

Guest firetotheworks

The joke of him saying "I think their (the NUFC fans wanting Pardew out) frustration boiled over a little bit and we need to settle it down. The way to settle it down is to get a win, unfortunately it hasn't come today."

Like one win will make everything OK again? Was the win against Crystal Palace a reset which made everyone forget about the defeats before that? I'm quite sure if we beat Swansea nobody will have forgotten the heavy defeats and terrible performances which came before.

Pardew must think our whole team is absolute s**** as he keeps implying they can't do anything without Remy and Cabaye. The fact that he plays Shola and Gosling who are out of contract in the Summer and who will probably be going to Championship (at best) clubs next season illustrates what he thinks of the other players in the squad.

This is the man who dropped Tevez and Mascherano. There's no point rationalising his decisions.

Exactly. The cunt would probably have dropped Messi and Ronaldo in their early days as well. He knows less about football than most people. And I don't just mean in football either, I also include those that simply have eyes in that.

"Ben Arfa is thought to have told Pardew that he was responsible for the decline of players such as Sylvain Marveaux and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa."

Needs to be in two threads tbh

I f***ing love HBA

He knows what's really going on.

I really wonder what will become of him this summer. Will any premier league managers be smart enough to pick him up, or will they all just have bought into the crap Pardew has essentially put out there about him.

Guest firetotheworks

Rodgers has wanted him for a while. A manager that's probably about to win the league. Not that I want to think about him playing anywhere other than for us like, but it's obviously going to happen.

Rodgers has wanted him for a while. A manager that's probably about to win the league. Not that I want to think about him playing anywhere other than for us like, but it's obviously going to happen.

They are going to be in the champions league at the very least though, and so will have some money to play with. I think they will likely aim for a higher calibre of player now, rather than take what would be considered a risk on Ben Arfa, due to Pardew's horrible handling of him.

Guest firetotheworks

My point was more that a manager that's about to win the league, wants our player that is behind Shola Ameobi, Ryan Gosling and Yoan Gouffran in the pecking order. I'm not even going to entertain, nor do I care how much "we" get for him.

Where is the evidence that Rodgers wants Ben Arfa? Are you referring to old newspaper rumours? There would have been very little stopping Liverpool putting a transfer offer in for Ben Arfa last Summer or in January. I'd imagine Ben Arfa would have put a transfer request in if he'd heard Liverpool were after him. We'll see where Ben Arfa goes in the Summer. I'll be surprised if it is Liverpool.