Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ambush a guy on a night out then use the off-the-record conversation to hammer him in an article? Slightly dodgy IMO, even if you agree with the conclusion.

:lol:

Of course.

You don't think it's slightly unfair on Elliot?

An NUFC employee telling people in public that Keegan is a poor manager, not as good as Pardew and that 8th or 9th is our level? Aye, my heart bleeds. :lol: You don't say things like that "in confidence" man. He's as stupid for telling an NUFC fan those views as he is for having them in the first place.

Course he is, I never said otherwise. It's just a dodgy way of scoring internet journalist points, that's all.

Isn't it a way of trying to spread the word about the utter catastrophe of the current ownership and what it's doing to our club from top to bottom?

You could say that, yes. But the principal of how it was done still applies IMO.

What principals should the Guv be held to? He's shared the details of a conversation that took place in public. What's wrong with that?

I do think hoying them in an article and reporting it like news is a bit far fetched. Should have remained on this place for us to ridicule him. However Ian used it perfectly to his own agenda as usual. Thankfully people are less stupid these days and can see right through him. :)

I don't have any agenda at all, I don't even want to keep Pardew any more. I've no idea why I get such a hard time for it. I disagree with loads of people all the time, but I can still discuss it properly.

Why not just have "everything about Ashley, Pardew and NUFC is evil" printed at the top of a blank web page? This is a forum FFS.

Perhaps you need to change your 'style' then as you are winding up a lot of people on here by the looks of it with the way you are posting. 1 or 2 people getting wound up then you could say they are being sensitive but when you are antagonising so many people with your comments then it looks like you have an agenda just to be contrary and just to wind people up.

But surely you have to question whether the reaction is reasonable? I asked a question about how an article was obtained and here's 3 pages of abuse. That doesn't seem normal to me.

There was an implied criticism as to TheGuv's motives for publishing the article too, 'Internet Journalists Points' . That read very poorly.

I'm all for these raw encounters with players being relayed. It's all to rare we are able to lift the veil and see what is going on at our club, away from 'the Bishops' influence and insipid Premier League PR. Clearly people can apply their own critical reasoning to the material in question.

The reaction you felt is partly down to your focussing on how this information was obtained at the ignorance of what was was said. What was said is a far bigger priority for fans.

First, no point was made about what was said, very specifically. Secondly, I think what is a priority for most fans is irrelevant, we're allowed to discuss anything.

As for Guv's motives, I don't know them. Maybe it was a purely selfless act to expose how a current Newcastle Utd player wants to stick up for his manager. If so then sorry.

See this is why people get annoyed. A snidey remark buried in that for no reason.

A snide remark hidden behind apparent debate.  :thup:

Ok, so he's been well and truly sussed. Let's just get on with discussing what Elliott may have said rather than get sidetracked by him (Where's Trollemache btw?).

I'm actually a lot more worried about the club now if even some of the players are believing Pardew's bullsh*t. I'm kind of not surprised that Elliott has bought into it given Pardew brought him in but if some of the others have too then we are well and truly screwed.

I'm not that fussed. It's pretty clear that there will be some bog standard players sticking up for Pards because they'd never be at a club this level without him. There'll be plenty of the better ones who think Pardew's clueless, and they'll be off at the first chance they get. It really depends on whether Ashley believes we can survive another season in the premier without a proper manager.

How do we know it's not the better players that have bought into it?

Guest reefatoon

There is sticking up for your manager in public, nothing wrong with that no matter how shit the manager is, but this tubby cunt went way to far when slagging off other professionals.  He deserves all the stick he is getting.

We need to back up a few pages when this thread was fun. Damn it drops into the monotonous category fast when Captain Dullard spouts up with his "opinion".  You sir take the fun out of everything. . . . Definitely Mr Pardew.

:suicide:

Whether you plan it to or not, every thread does always end up being about you  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Ambush a guy on a night out then use the off-the-record conversation to hammer him in an article? Slightly dodgy IMO, even if you agree with the conclusion.

Of course.

An NUFC employee telling people in public that Keegan is a poor manager, not as good as Pardew and that 8th or 9th is our level? Aye, my heart bleeds. :lol: You don't say things like that "in confidence" man. He's as stupid for telling an NUFC fan those views as he is for having them in the first place.

Course he is, I never said otherwise. It's just a dodgy way of scoring internet journalist points, that's all.

Isn't it a way of trying to spread the word about the utter catastrophe of the current ownership and what it's doing to our club from top to bottom?

You could say that, yes. But the principal of how it was done still applies IMO.

What principals should the Guv be held to? He's shared the details of a conversation that took place in public. What's wrong with that?

I do think hoying them in an article and reporting it like news is a bit far fetched. Should have remained on this place for us to ridicule him. However Ian used it perfectly to his own agenda as usual. Thankfully people are less stupid these days and can see right through him. :)

I don't have any agenda at all, I don't even want to keep Pardew any more. I've no idea why I get such a hard time for it. I disagree with loads of people all the time, but I can still discuss it properly.

Why not just have "everything about Ashley, Pardew and NUFC is evil" printed at the top of a blank web page? This is a forum FFS.

Perhaps you need to change your 'style' then as you are winding up a lot of people on here by the looks of it with the way you are posting. 1 or 2 people getting wound up then you could say they are being sensitive but when you are antagonising so many people with your comments then it looks like you have an agenda just to be contrary and just to wind people up.

But surely you have to question whether the reaction is reasonable? I asked a question about how an article was obtained and here's 3 pages of abuse. That doesn't seem normal to me.

There was an implied criticism as to TheGuv's motives for publishing the article too, 'Internet Journalists Points' . That read very poorly.

I'm all for these raw encounters with players being relayed. It's all to rare we are able to lift the veil and see what is going on at our club, away from 'the Bishops' influence and insipid Premier League PR. Clearly people can apply their own critical reasoning to the material in question.

The reaction you felt is partly down to your focussing on how this information was obtained at the ignorance of what was was said. What was said is a far bigger priority for fans.

First, no point was made about what was said, very specifically. Secondly, I think what is a priority for most fans is irrelevant, we're allowed to discuss anything.

As for Guv's motives, I don't know them. Maybe it was a purely selfless act to expose how a current Newcastle Utd player wants to stick up for his manager. If so then sorry.

See this is why people get annoyed. A snidey remark buried in that for no reason.

Ok, so he's been well and truly sussed. Let's just get on with discussing what Elliott may have said rather than get sidetracked by him (Where's Trollemache btw?).

I'm actually a lot more worried about the club now if even some of the players are believing Pardew's bullsh*t. I'm kind of not surprised that Elliott has bought into it given Pardew brought him in but if some of the others have too then we are well and truly screwed.

I'm not that fussed. It's pretty clear that there will be some bog standard players sticking up for Pards because they'd never be at a club this level without him. There'll be plenty of the better ones who think Pardew's clueless, and they'll be off at the first chance they get. It really depends on whether Ashley believes we can survive another season in the premier without a proper manager.

I said this earlier, it's a worry for me. Looks like Marv, Hatem, Mbwia and Colo have now fathomed the wanker out. If Pardew stays, all them are gone.

We need to back up a few pages when this thread was fun. Damn it drops into the monotonous category fast when Captain Dullard spouts up with his "opinion".  You sir take the fun out of everything. . . . Definitely Mr Pardew.

Whether you plan it to or not, every thread does always end up being about you  :lol:

I wish I could stop that, believe me.

Guest Dontooner

Not many can take the lime light off Pardew and his crew...but Ian does a bloody good job. Should get yourself an interview with Ashley pretty sure you are a good fit for sucking up all the abuse he gets.

www.toontastic.net

www.nufc-forum.com

www.toonforum.co.uk

:dontknow:

Guest reefatoon

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1351281664992_2646062.png

Of course.

Well it's just common sense. Why would Ben Arfa want to concentrate on stopping the opposition full back? Why would Gouffran or Sissoko? Why would Anita or Cabaye want the ball launched over their towards a single striker with no one within 30 yards of him?

Of course.

Eliot is in the minority of players that support Pardew. The foreign lot, mainly the French have given up when Cabaye left, felt he was holding back the development of the players while the rest are now totally unsettled. I add Krul in the latter list, he's like one of our own but is now fed up and wants away. Eliot probably thinks this is great as he'll get the number 1 jersey next season, but neither him or Pardew will be here IMHO.

Ashley (under the guise of newly appointed charnley) will have no choice but to preserve his investment in the summer. It's either lose all the players that matter and gamble with new signings or sack the fraud and appoint a manager with so,etching about them who can make the players believe again.

We are a higher end shop window club, like Tottenham, but what's the point in joining one of them if you are going to go backwards or even out of the division?  Cabaye actually stopped progressing, it wasn't until he decided after the aborted arsenal deal he would play his way out of the club and attain the fee needed to get him away.

www.toontastic.net

www.nufc-forum.com

www.toonforum.co.uk

I've come close to deleting myself a few times, just wouldn't want it to be seen as a flounce.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Oh hi Jack.

Guest firetotheworks

Kill yourself.

Jesus :lol:

Of course.

Well it's just common sense. Why would Ben Arfa want to concentrate on stopping the opposition full back? Why would Gouffran or Sissoko? Why would Anita or Cabaye want the ball launched over their towards a single striker with no one within 30 yards of him?

I really hope you are right.

I'm sure Ben Arfa doesn't agree with any of it given the reports of a bust-up but what if the likes of Tiote and Coloccini think that it's all about work rate and countering what your opponent does first rather than taking the game to the opposition or using a flair player to his strengths such as, god forbid, attacking their wing back/full back. It may explain why they are reported to have turned on Ben Arfa if all they measure themselves on is 'stats'.

www.toontastic.net

www.nufc-forum.com

www.toonforum.co.uk

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1559202/stone-cold-santa-stunner-o.gif

Of course.

Eliot is in the minority of players that support Pardew. The foreign lot, mainly the French have given up when Cabaye left, felt he was holding back the development of the players while the rest are now totally unsettled. I add Krul in the latter list, he's like one of our own but is now fed up and wants away. Eliot probably thinks this is great as he'll get the number 1 jersey next season, but neither him or Pardew will be here IMHO.

Ashley (under the guise of newly appointed charnley) will have no choice but to preserve his investment in the summer. It's either lose all the players that matter and gamble with new signings or sack the fraud and appoint a manager with so,etching about them who can make the players believe again.

We are a higher end shop window club, like Tottenham, but what's the point in joining one of them if you are going to go backwards or even out of the division?  Cabaye actually stopped progressing, it wasn't until he decided after the aborted arsenal deal he would play his way out of the club and attain the fee needed to get him away.

Do you know this for a fact? i.e. the French lot and Krul being unsettled?

Not to :deadhorse: but I'm going to do it anyway. This is exactly why N-O should have some sort of social media presence. It's now known as The Mag's story and N-O isn't even mentioned. Not that the article should've been hosted here, but a twitter account could at least point to some to the origins of this 'interview' and draw a few more new posters.

Guest neesy111

Kill yourself.

We were worried about you.

Of course.

Do you know this for a fact? i.e. the French lot and Krul being unsettled?

No of course not. But you hear what you hear and things make sense. Pardew will be gone at the end of the season, I'm sure of it...if not prepare to lose colo, hba, Yanga, Krul, sissoko & Tiote.