Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:: HE aims to shape the Magpies into a genuine Champions League side

:: HE will work around the clock to ensure HE is the man to bring the first trophy back to St James’ since Joe Harvey in 1969

:: HOW vital Geordie coaching guru John Carver is in making sure the club retains its Tyneside roots

:: WHY the Magpies can still attract big names to Newcastle

:: HIS aim is to ensure more Geordie youngsters like Adam Campbell and Sammy Ameobi break through the ranks

:: AND his bid to make sure every game at St James’ Park will be a complete sell-out

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-eight-year-newcastle-1371963

:lol:

:lol: 1 and 2, man.  We've been happy with our 40 points since Christmas and don't even try in the cups.  What an absolute prick.

“The UEFA Fair Play League gives us more of a chance of competing on an even playing field too in the next two years, and hopefully that will play in our favour too.”

Bloody sovereign states and their above average disciplinary records!

At Newcastle it is still the fans who will decide whether you stay here or not – and I’m under no illusions about that.

Unless the local press whip the impressionable morons into a fury, in which case they're all wrong and I'm doing a good job.

“The second question to Mike after he’d told me (about the deal) was: ‘How am I going to win a trophy?’ Because that’s what I want to do here.

“I don’t want to be finishing seventh or eight every year, and he knows that. He knows what I am like.

“Mike knows me, he knows I have fallen out with chairmen before – that’s because I want to win things.

:lol: Man, this is absolute fucking gold.

“The second question to Mike after he’d told me (about the deal) was: ‘How am I going to win a trophy?’ Because that’s what I want to do here.

“I don’t want to be finishing seventh or eight every year, and he knows that. He knows what I am like.

“Mike knows me, he knows I have fallen out with chairmen before – that’s because I want to win things.

:lol: Man, this is absolute f***ing gold.

Gahaha, that's utterly priceless. :lol:

Just 2 years later and this prick is wanking himself into a frenzy that we might get 8th and trying anything possible to get knocked out the cups as soon as he can. What an utterly fraudulent charlatan.

Just fuck off Alan, you detestable prick, and take your cowardly, negative, defensive dirge with you as well.

I've just seen Crystal Palace have moved to within 6 points of us :lol:

Somebody please start talking to me again about the difficult job Pardew has on his hands, the substandard and depleted squad of players he has at his disposal like some have been doing for 3 years. The man is a fucking charlatan and Pulis doing what he's done with that team just proves it beyond doubt.

When we struggled last year, and in this current struggle what has Pardew done as a manager but cry about missing players and blame the press/education/wind etc.?

The answer is nothing, it was nothing last year and it's nothing now. Making me angry to think some people defended him after last season. Beggars belief.

Happy Face's stats said the same mind you.

:lol: Man, this is absolute f***ing gold.

Jesus Christ :lol: :lol:

Remember when he signed that 8-year deal?

318052_10151271504206225_88122860_n.jpg

At least he's breaking records. :yao:

:lol: Plan.

The f***ing testicles on this motherfucker.

Gotta give it you to Mike, I always chuckle away t your posts.

This motherfucker (Pardew) has absolutely no shame.

Mick Lowes talking utter drivel about Pardew on 5 live now.

:anguish: what's he saying? Sticking up for him I assume?

Alan Pardew is the last person you should be blaming for what's going on. He does everything for the club which is why he's now the target of the fans. All that type of bollocks really. Basically saying anything that means he won't get a banfrom the stadium.

What boils my piss is that the national media give time to people like that when it's so far removed from the view point of your average fan.

Hmmm.... just noticed this little snippet from Tom Huddlestone, http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/14/tom-huddlestone-arsenal-hull-city-fa-cup-final

There’s been a few games where it’s felt like teams are focusing on me, especially the Newcastle game here. (Luuk) De Jong wasn’t really interested in the ball, he was just interested in staying around me.

*sigh* sadly enough, that actually worked that game.

“As far as I’m concerned, we have to get a system that works for us with the players we have available,” he said.

“We’ve got 10 senior players missing – that’s a problem.”

Die a brutal death please!

Another day, and my quest to stat Pardew out of the club contuinues...

Loic Remy has played 1866 minutes for Newcastle.

In the first 742 (Up to Norwich @SJP) he scored 8 goals. One every 93 minutes.

In the 1124 minutes he has played since then he has scored 5.  One every 224 minutes.

PARDEWED!!

:lol: Man, this is absolute fucking gold.

Fucking hell :mackems:

Another new set of excuses coming up today :fwap:

The Shields Gazette:

Pardew ready to play three-man defence again for Newcastle

NEWCASTLE United boss Alan Pardew could again play three at the back – as he feels the club is “overloaded” with centre-halves.

Pardew fielded Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, pictured, and Steven Taylor against Stoke City last weekend in a surprise move.

Newcastle had conceded 11 goals in their three previous Premier League games.

And Pardew – who used Paul Dummett and Vurnon Anita was wing-backs – felt the ploy, for the most part, worked at the Britannia Stadium, where United were undone by a misdirected cross from Erik Pieters.

Pardew is assessing his options for Saturday’s Premier League home game against Swansea City, for which right-back Mathieu Debuchy could be fit after a six-game absence.

“I tried to play three and have a look at it, and we did a really good job,” Pardew told the Gazette.

“I thought we had a good base to the game in terms of how we were set up.

“We’re obviously overloaded with quality centre-backs.

“It’s something I’m looking at as we have Colo, Tayls, Mapou (Yanga-Mbiwa) and Willo.”

Injury-hit Pardew – who also hopes to have leading scorer Loic Remy back – must find a way to win with the players he has available.

Travelling fans chanted for the 52-year-old to be sacked at the Britannia Stadium for the first time, and the home crowd could on him turn if things go against them against Swansea.

“As far as I’m concerned, we have to get a system that works for us with the players we have available,” he said.

“We’ve got 10 senior players missing – that’s a problem.”

United are ninth in the table with four games left to play.

Meanwhile, midfielder Moussa Sissoko – who has a hamstring problem – could be fit for the visit to Arsenal on April 28, having tweeted that he will be “back soon”.

Sissoko suffered the injury in the club’s 4-0 defeat to Southampton late last month.

:lol: