Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Dontooner

Just Pay and sack the slimy bastard. Anyone has a stat on longest surviving manager with the worst run of defeats?

Pretty sure we have the winner on our hands. Fucking Charlatan cunt!

Hmmm.... just noticed this little snippet from Tom Huddlestone, http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/14/tom-huddlestone-arsenal-hull-city-fa-cup-final

There’s been a few games where it’s felt like teams are focusing on me, especially the Newcastle game here. (Luuk) De Jong wasn’t really interested in the ball, he was just interested in staying around me.

*sigh* sadly enough, that actually worked that game.

Why sadly? That was a great tactic and completly shut Hull down because of it. He ended up running the show at SJP so we worked on a way to stop him. De Jong had a very good game as well, not just stopping Huddlestone either. Linked up very well with Remy and probably had his best game for us, shame he's yet to see Remy since.

Guest Roger Kint

Out of curiousity how does he reach this 10 senoir players shit?

Remy, Debuchy, Marv, Santon, Sissoko?

Is he genuinely trying to pass Sammy, Good, Obertan, Raylor and probably Jonas off as the rest?  :lol:

Guest Spark

Is he genuinely trying to pass Sammy, Good, Obertan, Raylor and probably Jonas off as the rest?  :lol:

Don't forget Cabaye.

Guest Roger Kint

Don't forget Cabaye.

Actually i bet he was using him rather than Jonas :lol:

Out of curiousity how does he reach this 10 senoir players s***?

Cabaye, Ba, Cabella, Grenier.

Guest bimpy474

He's only sticking with 3 at the back because it's more defensive, the guys an absolute cunt.

Any chance we might attack, i mean we can't go down ffs. And people still want to stand by this arsehole.

Out of curiousity how does he reach this 10 senoir players s***?

Cabaye, Ba, Cabella, Grenier.

Dean Ashton too.

He's only sticking with 3 at the back because it's more defensive, the guys an absolute c***.

Any chance we might attack, i mean we can't go down ffs. And people still want to stand by this arsehole.

In the season we finished fifth we were rather conservative until we were save (the 40 point mark), and then we became a bit more adventurous and improved on the pitch. I have no idea why Pardew has been, and continues to be, this conservative when we have nothing to play for. Blood a few youngsters and try a more attacking approach, for example around getting the best from Ben Arfa whilst tactically covering his weaknesses. Something that could be useful as we look to improve next season (yeah right). He's coming under pressure for shit results due to being too defensive and his natural response is to become even more defensive. The thought of playing three central defenders at home against Swansea when we're already save FFS. Get this cunt out of our club.

Top of the table with 9 injuries according to this, but it includes Obertan and Ryan Taylor.  Also has Steven Taylor down as having a knock that hasn't been apparent, unless it's a knock to the head.

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Taylor/Ben Arfa got injured against Stoke so he can't count them on his list for an excuse to why result never came against Stoke :lol: So that's 7 when pushing it, 10 :laugh:

I stuck up for him that first season. His style of football wasn't my preferred choice, but defensively he was doing pretty well. We rarely conceded more than once & the individual ability upfront normally won games for us. We had Simpson, Williamson, Taylor, Raylor getting games, it made sense to me to an extent to cover our weakness. Then we went attacking (Interestingly where we picked up a lot of our CS'S that went towards him beating our CS record in the prem)

Then we bought better players in defence, he dropped the attacking mentality & we went more defensive? Been an absolute mess since then.

The fairest i can be to him this season, is at times earlier in the season we played some really lovely football. Like training ground ass & move. The few times we did it he then ruined it constantly at half time. Pointless.

I stuck up for him that first season. His style of football wasn't my preferred choice, but defensively he was doing pretty well. We rarely conceded more than once & the individual ability upfront normally won games for us. We had Simpson, Williamson, Taylor, Raylor getting games, it made sense to me to an extent to cover our weakness. Then we went attacking (Interestingly where we picked up a lot of our CS'S that went towards him beating our CS record in the prem)

Then we bought better players in defence, he dropped the attacking mentality & we went more defensive? Been an absolute mess since then.

The fairest i can be to him this season, is at times earlier in the season we played some really lovely football. Like training ground ass & move. The few times we did it he then ruined it constantly at half time. Pointless.

Agreed.

“The second question to Mike after he’d told me (about the deal) was: ‘How am I going to win a trophy?’ Because that’s what I want to do here.

“I don’t want to be finishing seventh or eight every year, and he knows that. He knows what I am like.

“Mike knows me, he knows I have fallen out with chairmen before – that’s because I want to win things.

:lol: Man, this is absolute f***ing gold.

that shite should be posted on twitter

'Ass and move' is bang on like.  Apart from the 'move' part.

“The second question to Mike after he’d told me (about the deal) was: ‘How am I going to win a trophy?’ Because that’s what I want to do here.

“I don’t want to be finishing seventh or eight every year, and he knows that. He knows what I am like.

“Mike knows me, he knows I have fallen out with chairmen before – that’s because I want to win things.

:lol: Man, this is absolute fucking gold.

I might ring in Total sport tonight, to quote that. :)