Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a list of the records this clown has broken? Positive and negative records.

Just want to have more firepower with anyone who tries to defend him.

Heaviest home defeat to the mackems for 35 years.

He became the first Newcastle manager ever to lose 3 games on the bounce to the mackems.

Liverpool beat us 6-0 at home last season, that was our 3rd worst home defeat ever.  We've only lost by more than 6 once, the Liverpool defeat was our worst at home since 1925.

Standard default response from Paedew. However I do feel a slight change of tact. He's been much softer there, especially in his mentioning of Cabaye and Remy et al. He's for the very first time there admitted that those problems should be addressed and his team should be taking on the responsibilty. I dont for one second believe he now feels he is accountable, he has admitted something in a way he never has before, though. He's definitely getting coached.

His bi-monthly mentioning of Bobby is as always there to get our more fucktardish fans back on his side.

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a list of the records this clown has broken? Positive and negative records.

Just want to have more firepower with anyone who tries to defend him.

Heaviest home defeat to the mackems for 35 years.

He became the first Newcastle manager ever to lose 3 games on the bounce to the mackems.

Liverpool beat us 6-0 at home last season, that was our 3rd worst home defeat ever.  We've only lost by more than 6 once, the Liverpool defeat was our worst at home since 1925.

Mick, how many times since the early 70s (my first game) Do you think we went into the 3rd round of the fa cup, with safety secured and nothing else to play for?

I think its very few- like you wait your whole football supporting life for these rare opportunities, a chance to throw everything at a competition. and we didnt even bother.  Im now questioning the whole point of bothering with this club.

I just cant get over how angry and dissapointed I am at us not putting our strongest 11 out if the cup against Cardiff.  Unforgivable for me, and yes thats from a pardew sympathiser up til that point.

I just cant get over how angry and dissapointed I am at us not putting our strongest 11 out if the cup against Cardiff.  Unforgivable for me, and yes thats from a pardew sympathiser up til that point.

So annoying, not even pretending to try. The fact that 3 of the semi finalists were Hull, Wigan and Sheff Utd just made it all the more galling.

Mick, how many times since the early 70s (my first game) Do you think we went into the 3rd round of the fa cup, with safety secured and nothing else to play for?

I think its very few- like you wait your whole football supporting life for these rare opportunities, a chance to throw everything at a competition. and we didnt even bother.  Im now questioning the whole point of bothering with this club.

I don't think we've ever been safe without having any intention of finishing as high as possible and our fraud knew we didn't want to challenge for Europe.

So annoying, not even pretending to try. The fact that 3 of the semi finalists were Hull, Wigan and Sheff Utd just made it all the more galling.

honestly man everytime I think about it, I just think times up for me, wasting my weekends on this shit.  Thank god for Sunderlands demise keeping the season going, sad bastard that i am.

Cant wait for season to end so i can just enjoy the world cup.........

after england get knocked out like :lol:

I don't think we've ever been safe without having any intention of finishing as high as possible and our fraud knew we didn't want to challenge for Europe.

yeah this is what im getting at, safe but no real chance of europe, by design or otherwise. Simply such a rare position to be in, was looking forward to us in the cup, but no.

honestly man everytime I think about it, I just think times up for me, wasting my weekends on this shit. Thank god for Sunderlands demise keeping the season going, sad bastard that i am.

Cant wait for season to end so i can just enjoy the world cup.........

after england get knocked out like :lol:

I've a horrible feeling the sneaky bastards might just stay up, thanks largely to Uncle Alan's generous 6 point donation...

What a thoroughly nasty piece of work he is to hijack the good name and goodwill of a charitable, generous and decent man of the people, to curry favour with the very people he hopes to continue to financially and emotionally exploit on behalf of his self-serving boss, with full knowledge that neither he or is his boss have any intention to uphold the principles or values which SBR held dear.

Deserves the very worst.

What a thoroughly nasty piece of work he is to hijack the good name and goodwill of a charitable, generous and decent man of the people, to curry favour with the very people he hopes to continue to financially and emotionally exploit on behalf of his self-serving boss, with full knowledge that neither he or is his boss have any intention to uphold the principles or values which SBR held dear.

Deserves the very worst.

:clap:

'The financial goalposts have moved a little bit, probably, against us, but that doesn’t mean to say we can’t compete, and that’s what I’m determined to do.'

Wh mention them you odious fucking fraud.