Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What 'circumstances' is he talking about any way? :lol:

Playing at night?

Playing another team in the same division?

A couple of injuries?

Not selecting a player he's ostracised because he's got no idea how to manage him?

Having to play away having being dicked 5 times on the spin prior to the game?

@CaulkinTheTimes

One point of order re Pardew: he was pressed repeatedly on his "I wasn't set any targets" quote & finally said it was a "misspeak". Pardew explained by saying: "The club put that strategy (top-10) in place, but my goals were higher than that."

:lol:

@CaulkinTheTimes

One point of order re Pardew: he was pressed repeatedly on his "I wasn't set any targets" quote & finally said it was a "misspeak". Pardew explained by saying: "The club put that strategy (top-10) in place, but my goals were higher than that."

:lol:

"I wasn't set any targets. I was set targets."

not worth a thread but been to Mick Quinn talk in but he was doing Talkshite so under contract and Steve Howey filled in and will try to remember most things in bullet  points

1.Reckons from inside info 93% of players want out most notably  Colo but Krul ,Sissoko, Santon,Debuchy also are after moves (can see issues with them if acceptable bids are not forthcoming)

2.Heard that Pardew will not be manager next season from a very good sauce

3.he is banned from SJP for slagging off Charnley in his Sunday Sun column

4.Thinks Chronicle is wrong for trying to push for Pardew to get sacked (imho it is the poll results not the paper)

5.Met Ashley recently at a function and he came over as a good bloke who wants the club to do well.

6.Man City owners were after us but did not offer Ashleys valuation (maybe the interest free loan is my guess)

Before anyone starts with the old "we know all that bollocks " this is confirmation

to finish off with non NUFC related stuff  he fell out with Lee Clark over a Sky Sports interview he did about how easy Birmingham City players fell over and said Terry Mcdermott did fuck all coaching anywhere he has been and Lee Clark said "knock his teeth out and put seats in and then he is a coach"  :mike:

not worth a thread but been to Mick Quinn talk in but he was doing Talkshite so under contract and Steve Howey filled in and will try to remember most things in bullet  points

1.Reckons from inside info 93% of players want out most notably  Colo but Krul ,Sissoko, Santon,Debuchy also are after moves (can see issues with them if acceptable bids are not forthcoming)

4.Thinks Chronicle is wrong for trying to push for Pardew to get sacked (imho it is the poll results not the paper)

5.Met Ashley recently at a function and he came over as a good bloke who wants the club to do well.

6.Man City owners were after us but did not offer Ashleys valuation (maybe the interest free loan is my guess)

Before anyone starts with the old "we know all that bollocks " this is confirmation

to finish off with non NUFC related stuff  he fell out with Lee Clark over a Sky Sports interview he did about how easy Birmingham City players fell over and said Terry Mcdermott did f*** all coaching anywhere he has been and Lee Clark said "knock his teeth out and put seats in and then he is a coach"  :mike:

Did he say why the players wanted out? (i.e was it because of Pardew or because of something else?)

to finish off with non NUFC related stuff  he fell out with Lee Clark over a Sky Sports interview he did about how easy Birmingham City players fell over and said Terry Mcdermott did f*** all coaching anywhere he has been and Lee Clark said "knock his teeth out and put seats in and then he is a coach"  :mike:

Did he say why the players wanted out? (i.e was it because of Pardew or because of something else?)

no mate as someone else asked the question and should have pushed him on it but like you and me the players know where they are better off and he said also players nowadays just care about how much they earn and nowt else.

The bit in bold isn't true, Ashley wouldn't even speak to them.

The bit in bold isn't true, Ashley wouldn't even speak to them.

As i said it is Howeys words not mine so were you with Ashley at the time  :p

As i said it is Howeys words not mine so were you with Ashley at the time  :p

I know who it was and no, I wasn't with Ashley.

Can you say who it was, Mick?