Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/19476/Pardews-4-letter-fan-gag.html

ALAN PARDEW was caught on film calling West Ham fans “w***ers” who “should all f*** off”.

His comment was intended as a joke during a filmed voice training session. Pardew was Hammers boss at the time of the recording.

The voice coaching session was organised to help Pardew avoid embarrassing slip-ups in public.

He was asked: “And how about your relationship with the fans? Do you think it’s good? Would you like to comment on that?”

Pardew jokes: “Well, personally I think they are all w***ers and should all f*** off. I’m the best manager in the world and I will win them over at some point.”

The pretend reporter comments: “Well . . . I’m glad to hear it.”

Just found this :lol: Such an odious cunt.

Hate seeing his name on the boards. Can we change the thread title to 'c***'?

I second this.

Remmeber this from last season  :lol:

Pardew said: "I had a letter from one of our fans this week saying they have been proud of the team since we got 40 points because it's very difficult.

"You look at the history of the Premier League - teams hit 40 points and switch off. Well, we have not done that.

"We will just keep fighting away and trying to achieve the best possible results we can for our fans. We have got the best fans in the country and we want to do the best for them."

:spit:

:lol: :lol:

The King surely?

Ronaldo doesn't like the phrase though so let's not consider it, don't wanna upset him.  :)

Erm? What ?  :lol:

:lol:

Can we stop the whole 'the king' bullshit, please?

Guest Geordiesned

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/12/e5uty7ep.jpg

Martinez in this months FourFourTwo.

As soon as I read this I thought of the king :lol:

Pinching that! :-)

Hate seeing his name on the boards. Can we change the thread title to 'c***'?

I second this.

Remmeber this from last season  :lol:

Pardew said: "I had a letter from one of our fans this week saying they have been proud of the team since we got 40 points because it's very difficult.

"You look at the history of the Premier League - teams hit 40 points and switch off. Well, we have not done that.

"We will just keep fighting away and trying to achieve the best possible results we can for our fans. We have got the best fans in the country and we want to do the best for them."

:spit:

:lol: :lol:

The King surely?

Ronaldo doesn't like the phrase though so let's not consider it, don't wanna upset him.  :)

Erm? What ?  :lol:

:lol:

Can we stop the whole 'the king' bullshit, please?

Can we use "pharaoh"?

I don't know about others but I feel we are missing out on doing something massive for this Sunday. It's the first game of the season, the champions are in town, Sky cameras are here, and the whole media of the nation would be there too. I feel the fans can make a big statement on their dislike towards Pardew for continuing to be the incompetent bastard that he is.

Drop going against the board for a while as they have done some part of their job during the summer but this silver hair cunt continues to spew shit and his treatment of HBA is apalling. We need to get something ala Cardiff going even beforea the first kick of the ball.

Guest neesy111

In what kind of professional sporting organisation do you get a target that is less than what you achieved the season before???

I don't know about others but I feel we are missing out on doing something massive for this Sunday. It's the first game of the season, the champions are in town, Sky cameras are here, and the whole media of the nation would be there too. I feel the fans can make a big statement on their dislike towards Pardew for continuing to be the incompetent bastard that he is.

Drop going against the board for a while as they have done some part of their job during the summer but this silver hair cunt continues to spew shit and his treatment of HBA is apalling. We need to get something ala Cardiff going even beforea the first kick of the ball.

Agree with this. We're really missing a trick here if we fail to capitalise on what will be a humiliating defeat with a lot of media coverage.

In what kind of professional sporting organisation do you get a target that is less than what you achieved the season before???

In one where the actual sport is no longer the primary interest.

They're really gullable with their calculations. First every team that wins a cup goes down. Now 48 points is realistic because that's what we average over 10 years.

Eat shit.

Whats he said exactly, cant watch the video at work?

Q: You finished in the top ten last season. Is that the aim this season? Can you better that?

AP: Well, the average for this club over the last ten years in the Premiership is 48 points, and I think if we get that or anything above that, would be a great season for us.

Guest firetotheworks

Just when you think you've heard it all he comes back with even more gems. Thank god we didn't have him in the championship

"Thank God we're not in the Premier League"

My hatred for him has finally surpassed my hatred of Souness. Really is the turd that won't flush.

If he really wants to repair his relationship with the fans he'd have his mouth sewn shut permanently.

:thup: for all his faults Graeme wasn't an ambitionless, craven dickbag.

Guest firetotheworks

Striving for Mediocrity.  It's like a demotivational poster. 

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/24/63536082_a8c02d85aa.jpg

http://onlygags.com/wp-content/uploads/Trying-is-the-first-step-towards-failure..jpg

My hatred for him has finally surpassed my hatred of Souness. Really is the turd that won't flush.

If he really wants to repair his relationship with the fans he'd have his mouth sewn shut permanently.

:thup: for all his faults Graeme wasn't an ambitionless, craven dickbag.

totally agree