Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate saying it but I really do hope City do us and we keep losing till this arsehole is forced out.

Same here. I hate seeing us lose, but anything is better than having this cock in charge

it's a horrible way to feel huh?  you really don't want the likes of cabella or janmaat and so on to start in a negative atmosphere and it'd be great if they were class from the off but this prick has to go or he'll drain any quality out of them in no time anyway

I feel the same. This cunt has been hanging on for too long, it'll give me a strange degree of satisfaction to see him really in the shit. I'll take short term issues if it was to help force him out.

I hate saying it but I really do hope City do us and we keep losing till this arsehole is forced out.

Same here. I hate seeing us lose, but anything is better than having this cock in charge

Same here also. I know that it will be simplicity itself to reconnect properly with the club when the two cu nts are gone.

If tomorrow wasn't going to be mainly made up of school kids I would encourage everyone to just abuse the mess of a human for the duration of the open day. The cunt probably thinks all is mended because 19,000 people made up of families didn't boo him yesterday. Horrible fuck.

Torn between wanting him out and ending his association with the club, and wanting this club to avoid a relegation battle.

Was so grim at the back end of last season being gutted when we scored or picked up points. Hate Pardew for making myself and many others feel that way.

“We got an important result today,” “I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0 if I’m honest – I’m sure Spurs will – but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves.” “I’m very pleased.”

“It was a very important game for this football club. Particularly this year with the finance of the Premier League.”“I thought both penalties were dubious.”

“We played well after that, showed great resilience and it is massive for the North-East to have a team in the Premier League.” “Accusations of a ‘rift’ are absolutely ridiculous. Those that made them will be sobbing in their beer today,”

“I think if I put my best eleven out every week we would be a top-eight side but I’ve only been able to put it out three times at most. It’s an unforgiving league and if you look at this division, the likes of Swansea and West Brom are only five or six points ahead of us.”

“It’s been an unbelievable season and I think it’s been so, so tight because of the financial rewards at stake this year. I will make sure that we are well prepared for next season, and thank God we are not in the Europa League again.”

:lol:

"Whoever complains about playing in the Europa League hasn't got a real love for the game".

http://media.giphy.com/media/X8AGzMjkNPLaw/giphy.gif

Holy shit is that guy alright?!