Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to be really annoyed if someone takes Casemiro's wages off their hands. 

There's definitely a bull case for Man United if they have a good summer window. But I think you can also argue that they are so utterly dependent on soon to be 30 year old Bruno Fernandes that there is definitely room for things to get worse.

And in either case I don't think Ten Hag is a difference making manager. They are miles away from winning titles.

43 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Going to be really annoyed if someone takes Casemiro's wages off their hands. 

There's definitely a bull case for Man United if they have a good summer window. But I think you can also argue that they are so utterly dependent on soon to be 30 year old Bruno Fernandes that there is definitely room for things to get worse.

And in either case I don't think Ten Hag is a difference making manager. They are miles away from winning titles.

Garnacho, Hojlund, Mainoo all with an additional year of maturity means they can make a massive leap with a decent window, imo. Think they'll be pushing for top 4 next season

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

154 pages says otherwise.

Manchester United are The Final Boss™ for Newcastle United. They're not comparable to City, Wolves or Burnley.

We also have 69 pages on cracking a good shit out and 275 pages on shoes which look like a cracked out shit. Don't flatter yourself 😂

5 minutes ago, Dokko said:

We also have 69 pages on cracking a good shit out and 275 pages on shoes which look like a cracked out shit. Don't flatter yourself 😂

I'd argue at least 33% of that thread is people heckling Beren's nonce shoes.

28 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Brought this to mind [emoji38]

29 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Forum staples those. The shit thread barely leaves page one. 

On 29/05/2024 at 12:30, King Billy said:

There will be significant backlash if Ten Hag is sacked like. Nobody wants him gone but opposition fans who don't have a clue. He's made some questionable decisions and his backing of Rashford is a bit baffling, but other than that he's reached three finals and won two trophies in two seasons. 

:pedro:

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Number 2, surely? 

3 hours ago, Away Toon said:

Why is there a thread about Manchester United? I don't see one about Manchester City or Burnley or Wolves. Sack it off. Nobody is interested. 

Never even realised there was one. Didn't we have a generic thread called Other teams or something?

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No arguments, at all. :lol:

14 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Classic wasn’t it 😎

Appreciate it's off thread but that clip is up there with Paul in his bedroom, his mother asks if he's going for that job and he replied

"I'll do it tomorrow" 

"tomorrow never comes" 

"did yesterday" 

And... 

"I've got 2 bad habits. Wanking and smoking. I'm a 20 a day man and I smoke like a trooper" 

5 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Appreciate it's off thread but that clip is up there with Paul in his bedroom, his mother asks if he's going for that job and he replied

"I'll do it tomorrow" 

"tomorrow never comes" 

"did yesterday" 

And... 

"I've got 2 bad habits. Wanking and smoking. I'm a 20 a day man and I smoke like a trooper" 

[emoji38] Just got it on Apple TV for £1.89! 

• 2 weeks later...

The Ratcliffe guy is completely off his head [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

This summer is going to be one hell of a ride for Man United fans ;D

not wanting to stick up for them at all but Everton in the shit financially and had a similar stance with Gordan, dont think he is worth anything like 70m but its if they can meet in the middle somewhere. 

6 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

not wanting to stick up for them at all but Everton in the shit financially and had a similar stance with Gordan, dont think he is worth anything like 70m but its if they can meet in the middle somewhere. 

The idiots laughing at it are the same ones who'd laugh if we just went in and bid £70m right away. :lol:

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

The idiots laughing at it are the same ones who'd laugh if we just went in and bid £70m right away. :lol:

I don’t think anyone would laugh if you made a market rate offer for someone who is going to be a mainstay of England’s defence for the next decade.

£35m is an absolute insult of an offer and does nothing to enhance the perception that Jimmy boy doesn’t have a scooby what he’s doing.

Just now, Froggy said:

I can understand not wanting your eyes pulled out and going in with a low offer they have had points docked, the owner doesnt want to stay and take over in the balance thanks to 777 self destructing and maybe a chance of being sanctioned next year too.

In this instance there is no way your going straight in at asking or say 10% of it. As I said I could be remembering the Gordan thing differently but I am sure it was the case they wanted 60/65 for him and had to accept less at the time to bring the income in. 

Unless they desperate for young and premier league experience once you go past say 50m surely there are a lot of options out there.