Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

11 minutes ago, Rod said:

Toon.  By some margin actually.

Agree. We stay out of injuries, with a reduced schedule and we have everything to comfortably finish above them again.

Edited by Joelinton7

@Froggy makes good points on their injuries, they have had it bad, that much is true.

World’s smallest violin though given the amount of money they’ve hoyed at transfers, wages, agents fees, scouting networks, plus a worldwide army of plastics throwing money at them and a Youth Cup 2022 winning team to bring players through from like Garnacho and Mainoo. 

Any chance of deleting or locking this thread, makes people look obsessed with them..understand thread on Sunderland but this one's cringe 

6 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

Any chance of deleting or locking this thread, makes people look obsessed with them..understand thread on Sunderland but this one's cringe 

Best this sort of stuff is contained in here, don't you think? 

5 hours ago, Froggy said:

If you don't think we had the worst injury crisis last season you need your head checked like. But I've went over it 10 times already with indisputable facts and don't need to revisit. :lol: 

like even ETH admitted they weren't the worst 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/jul/26/erik-ten-hag-manchester-united-squad-depth-transfers-rashford

“[There are] so many reasons [for the high number],” he added. “The amount of games. The fixture list. The load on the players, the pressure on the players is so high and we are not the only team with so many injuries, we were not even the worst [last term]. Also, bad luck, we had them at the end of the season in the back four and it cost us a lot of points. The load and pressure on players is immense, with the new model in Europe [competitions] next season.”

Edited by Ginola14

Can't believe they've broken Lenny Yoro already. Out for 3 months?! The club is so toxic.

It's all coming up Harry Maguire again. Was he the one that trod on Yoro by any chance?

16 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

like even ETH admitted they weren't the worst 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/jul/26/erik-ten-hag-manchester-united-squad-depth-transfers-rashford

“[There are] so many reasons [for the high number],” he added. “The amount of games. The fixture list. The load on the players, the pressure on the players is so high and we are not the only team with so many injuries, we were not even the worst [last term]. Also, bad luck, we had them at the end of the season in the back four and it cost us a lot of points. The load and pressure on players is immense, with the new model in Europe [competitions] next season.”

He was talking about Chelsea.

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He was talking about Chelsea.

Froggy said "we had the worst injury crisis last season"

ETH said "we were not even the worst" 

Checkmate. 

Edited by Ginola14

2 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

Froggy said "we had the worst injury crisis last season"

ETH said "we were not even the worst" 

Checkmate. 

You're using Ten Hag's word as gospel now, so if you want to play that game we can dig up some of his other quotes. 

Maybe start with the ones about how annoying Newcastle are and your shithousing tactics.

Reverse checkmate. I'm fucking class at chess and all.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

You're using Ten Hag's word as gospel now, so if you want to play that game we can dig up some of his other quotes. 

Maybe start with the ones about how annoying Newcastle are and your shithousing tactics.

Only absolute scum dig up old quotes to prove a point.

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I took his comments about Newcastle being annoying to play as a compliment. He speaks well.

Bruno F another year older, the engine that kept them alive last season and played far more than he should be at his age. ManU have been very lucky injury wise that hes largely been unscathed, but I predict he'll start to show signs of all the over-usage/age this season.

We'll get champions league or EL next season and ManU will battle for 6/7 with Villa would be my guess.

1 hour ago, OCK said:

@Yorkie @Disco @Big River someone, please delete this thread or show me a way to hide it. And curse whoever bumped it from the depths. 

image.thumb.png.c9dd55b5b1df0c2595aadcc6a2362d33.png

:anguish:

Just don’t click on it. Dunno why not doing something seems so hard for some people. There are plenty of threads I don’t click on because they don’t interest me. 

the moaning about a thread you don’t like like a toddler is worse than people having a conversation in the correct thread. 

im not arsed about the thread either way but “lock the thread” is the worst patter out there 

3 hours ago, OCK said:

@Yorkie @Disco @Big River someone, please delete this thread or show me a way to hide it. And curse whoever bumped it from the depths. 

image.thumb.png.c9dd55b5b1df0c2595aadcc6a2362d33.png

:anguish:

It could be on the last page, but you'd still go looking for it. 

Plus, it's Big River's fav thread.