Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lifetime achievement award for Giggsy.

I think if I was Giggs, I'd be thinking to myself "can I retain this award next year?" I think he can.

I posted 8 times in an hour and a half about Manchester United in the Manchester United thread and got a warning like. :lol: Chill your fucking pants mods.

:lol:

Someone doesn't like you.

I posted 8 times in an hour and a half about Manchester United in the Manchester United thread and got a warning like. :lol: Chill your fucking pants mods.

Rich knows the score.

http://movieimages.tripod.com/southpark/southpark31.jpg

:lol: I've a fair idea.

It's silly though. The same person will see James Wilson or Reece James start a game next season and ask "Who the fuck is that?"

It's silly though. The same person will see James Wilson or Reece James start a game next season and ask "Who the fuck is that?"

Now you're just outing poor Mike, man.

:serious:

I feel my abuse of Mike is falling on deaf ears.

For that reason, I am out.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/mad-at-theinternet.gif

:lol: It's 100% not Mike.