Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't watch man united closely enough to comment on their injuries but some of the man united fans comments about  Newcastle's situation demonstrate a complete lack of knowledge and understanding of what happened here. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

And we had to play McTominay and Mainoo because Casemiro and Mount were injured, which is the same thing as having to play Longstaff/Miley but looks like it worked out for us simply because Mainoo is incredible. If Miley was even half as good as Mainoo I doubt we'd even discuss this. We going to pretend like Howe doesn't love Longstaff anyway?

There was no area of your team that was devastated anywhere near as much as our defence was which is why it's the topic on hand. I could be wrong, but I believe nobody on your team all year had to play out of position. You always had a player available in their recognised position. We had defensive midfielders at centre back, defensive midfielders at left back, wingers at striker. Jesus Christ we even had to play Antony at left back at one point. :lol: 

We had the most separate injuries. We had the most individual players injured. We had the most players out injured in a single gameweek. And the "minutes lost" table that people will inevitably share doesn't include players who were injured before the season starts, so add on 3000+ for Malacia and we'll top that list too.

Your injuries, while bad, were not worse.

“you always had a player available in their recognised position”

We finished the season with one fit CB and a RB at CB for about a month. Our marquee summer signing missed the whole season. It totally fucked our season. You had nothing on the level of getting one of your most important players banned for a season. You can mitigate for injuries but not that. 

8 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

You had nothing on the level of getting one of your most important players banned for a season

Martinez played 208 more minutes than Tonali this season... 

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Hey, the truth hurts Gol.

I'd argue Martinez is far more important to us than Tonali is to you.

Just now, King Billy said:

Ahh sorry, I gave the impression that I cared. Apologies.

Just now, Shearergol said:

Ahh sorry, I gave the impression that I cared. Apologies.

This look doesn't suit you. I know you care. Love you x

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

This look doesn't suit you. I know you care. Love you x

Go away, post on red cafe instead.

Edited by Ronson333

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You were still shit and shipping in chances galore with Martinez. Awonyi and Cunha were running right through Man Utd with ease from word go. Saying Martinez injured just papers over the issues that were there from day one even with him this season.

Posted (edited)

Like, Man Utd could have Martinez fit all next season, buy another £200m of players, and if they set up the same, there’s nothing I fear about them. One off games in cups, will still have ability to win when manager goes pragmatic, but fundamental set up and style doesn’t worry me across the season for us to come out better league position.

Edited by Sibierski

Posted (edited)

At some point they'll have a good transfer window. Their team's been poor by Man U standards, but that's pretty high standards & they've still got some good players to build around. Olise for Antony and a really good CB in for example, and already they're looking much better IMO.

Edited by Checko

1 minute ago, Checko said:

At some point they'll have a good transfer window. Their team's been poor by Man U standards, but that's pretty high standards & they've still got some good players to build around. Olise for Antony and a really good CB in for example, and already they're looking much better IMO.

Need a DM as well. Casemiro and Amrabat will probably be gone the summer.

Just now, King Billy said:

Need a DM as well. Casemiro and Amrabat will probably be gone the summer.

Get that fella from Atalanta everyone's raving about but I haven't seen and you're golden. I ought to do Ashworth's job.

Just now, Away Toon said:

Nobody is interested.

154 pages says otherwise.

Manchester United are The Final Boss™ for Newcastle United. They're not comparable to City, Wolves or Burnley.

Got 5 CB recommendations from Chat GPT for Man U - most realistic to buy (eg not Saliba/Gvardiol etc.) was Scalvini from Atalanta.

So:

Olise from Palace

Scalvini & the DM from Atalanta (ederson was it?)

Boom, Man U back in the game. Seriously, I've spent 5 mins & sorted them right out.

Just now, Checko said:

Got 5 CB recommendations from Chat GPT for Man U - most realistic to buy (eg not Saliba/Gvardiol etc.) was Scalvini from Atalanta.

So:

Olise from Palace

Scalvini & the DM from Atalanta (ederson was it?)

Boom, Man U back in the game. Seriously, I've spent 5 mins & sorted them right out.

Great, now you just need £180m. :lol: