Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

We've done OK in the first half against probably the worst Man U team I've seen us play against in decades.  Tiote has been excellent apart from a stupid couple of minutes and the move between Remy and Debuchy was as good as we've produced all season.

I hope we go for it in the 2nd half because we'll never have a better chance of beating them at Old Trafford.

It was a blatant dive, can never understand in those situations why the yellow is not instantly shown. If your not giving the pen then its a clear dive and a yellow card, what other conclusion can the the ref come to ?

Decent first half I thought, ManUre are poor at the minute, so many sloppy passes and losing quite a few second balls which suits us OK.

Thought we've looked quite good on the ball actually, we're capable of some nice neat interplay, good tidy passing when under pressure and we we've definitely got the pace on the break to get something positive out of the game.

Need to continue in the same vein as the first here, which as we all know, might just be beyond us in the second half.

Overall, so far, I'm pleased enough with that :thup:

Guest neesy111

Ginola reckons it was a pen

For the dive?

Aye

Hargreaves said it wasn't

Blatant dive, should have been booked

Was zero contact from what I've seen.

Debby and Cabby are very wasteful and selfish in key areas...

Back of the mind is making sure they make the world cup squad, then as the season goes on we will see less flying into tackles to avoid injury to. Not saying its a conscious decision but I definitely think it happens.

Ginola reckons it was a pen

For the dive?

Aye

Hargreaves said it wasn't

Blatant dive, should have been booked

Was zero contact from what I've seen.

Colo pulled his leg back in time, didn't look like any contact. Hernandez was going down as soon as he saw Colo stick his leg of BUT fortunately Colo withdrew it in time