Newcastle United 1 - 1 Southampton - 14/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 32

Beren

Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa

HBA has to come on soon, IMO. Shola has done a job, but we're in control and should be looking to press home the advantage here. Shola isn't the one to do that :lol:

Agreed. I reckon Pardew will be looking at Shola as the big lad who will help us keep it in their half though.

more of the same and tbh ben Arfa would cause havoc up top with Remy

Who was the idol that was a miserable twat? Always wondered.

It was tim Roth super ,met him a couple of years ago in rosies bar ,gallogate watching us play norwich and he was miserable as sin

First half Possession 66% for Southampton

Who cares about possession. I hate this they have a lot of the ball so they must be playing well shite. Possession does not matter

agree with this becoming one of my pet hates of football and "winning the possession" lets focus on putting the ball in the back of the net rather than tap it around in our own half