Crystal Palace 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 21/12/13 - post-match reaction from pg32

BlueStar

1.  HBA remains an enigma.  I'd still like to see him start, but I'm leaning more towards him starting as a left forward where he can cut in.  He was wasteful with the ball in the deep.

:facepalm:

What's he cutting into? He's left footed

Guest coalminer

1.  HBA remains an enigma.  I'd still like to see him start, but I'm leaning more towards him starting as a left forward where he can cut in.  He was wasteful with the ball in the deep.

What's the correct term then for a left footer bringing the ball in from the left?

What's the correct term then for a left footer bringing the ball in from the left?

"crossing"

Guest coalminer

OK.  I get that you are facepalming, but do you have anything other to contribute to this conversation that I can go off other than a childish smiley?

Guest coalminer

"crossing"

No.  Crossing and dribbling and the same thing.

OK.  I get that you are facepalming, but do you have anything other to contribute to this conversation that I can go off other than a childish smiley?

Yeah, you're mistaken.