Newcastle United vs Stoke City - 26/12/13 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

Debuchy - Willo - Colo - Santon

Anita

Sissoko      Cabaye

Ben Arfa                          Gouffran

Remy

Pls.

Would love to see it, before fear Shola will come in.

Still fancy us, 2-0.

maybe the alcohol but i'd be tempted to start cisse. remy's looked a little off the pace and a bit breather before arsenal and west brom might do the trick.

I don't actually think that's a bad idea at all.

Shola muscle. Do me a favour, man. He has no business starting PL football matches.

Against stoke it might actually make sense. no doubt who is the footballer of the 2 :p

If we launch the ball then we will be playing their game, and thats the only reason to use Shola. Sissoko centre, Cabaye as he was and Ben Arfa right

Shola muscle. Do me a favour, man. He has no business starting PL football matches.

Against stoke it might actually make sense. no doubt who is the footballer of the 2 :p

How?

With Stoke being famous for their physical play, Shola's link up play could help us. He's done that competently before this season.

Then there's Hatem who is awesome at everything, hope he starts. But i think Pardew will go for Shola.

How?

With Stoke being famous for their physical play, Shola's link up play could help us. He's done that competently before this season.

Then there's Hatem who is awesome at everything, hope he starts. But i think Pardew will go for Shola.

Why not just keep the ball on the ground? If we start hoofing we're playing straight at what they are good at. Keep the ball down and play around them. Ben Arfa pls.

How?

Why not just keep the ball on the ground? If we start hoofing we're playing straight at what they are good at. Keep the ball down and play around them. Ben Arfa pls.

To be honest, we haven't been hoofing it to much with shola on, i think he's been okey this year. He's been a hard player to face for the opposition.

Rather Hatem playing however.

:thup: Hasn't had any business starting for a half a decade at least. I get the idea of throwing him in in the last few minutes when wanting to hoof the ball into the box or defend a lead, but he should never start a PL match again. It's as simple as that.

He must unleash Benny from the start, ball on deck football and lets dominate again. Benny will be desperate for more games , he misses world cup squad due to lack of game time he will be gone. Must be time to let him show what he can do.

Could even do the 4-4-2 as is with Anita and Cabaye centrally and Sissoko and Gouffran as the hard working wingers covering for the full backs with Remy and Ben Arfa up top. Ben Arfa going wide on both sides to pull defenses and create space. I still don't trust the fella out wide to cover for Debuchy.

To be fair to our apple munching, Fenham Eusebio, Nigerian legend, he has put in a couple of top draw performances when starting recently and for dropping off and linking between midfield and the front or generally holding the ball up he's the best we've got.

Still hope it's HBA in for Tiote though.