Newcastle Utd vs Arsenal - Sunday 29th December @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is genuinely the first game in ages that I'm looking forward to attending, I'm not even that bothered if we get beat, I just want us to give them a good game. Howay the lads

This is genuinely the first game in ages that I'm looking forward to attending, I'm not even that bothered if we get beat, I just want us to give them a good game. Howay the lads

Not that bothered? I will be!

Think it'll be the team that started at Old Trafford, with HBA on the bench.

Walcott is the obvious danger but i think Santon will handle him OK, especially with support from Gouffran - he hasn't been in the best of form but you don't often see him getting skinned.

Unlike Spurs, Chelsea and Man Utd - I think Arsenal will have too much attacking guile for any stifling tactics to work. If that's our plan A, can see a similar game to the Everton first half or the Liverpool home game last season on the cards.

Unlike Spurs, Chelsea and Man Utd - I think Arsenal will have too much attacking guile for any stifling tactics to work. If that's our plan A, can see a similar game to the Everton first half or the Liverpool home game last season on the cards.

yeah even when we're on a good run we always have a heavy defeat in us

Hatem will be the difference I reckon, so if he doesn't play a part, I fear we'll get nothing. He's just the guy to tip the balance our way if we're in trouble

Bit nervous now, still looking forward to it though