Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal - 29/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

Guest palnese

All in all a well desereved win for Arsenal. Did their gk make any saves other than the one from Sissoko at the end of the first half?

Today shows how much need another striker.

Rubbish, our keeper had naff all to do. A draw would have been a fair result.

Debuchy saved one off the line. We created pretty much fuck all apart from that Sissoko shot and the corner that followed.

We're not good at all going forward.

Gah right sickener. We were too blunt to punish them though and they took their chance. Should have had a pen mind.

The sissoko one wasnt a pen, it was outside the box, if that is what you are referring to.

The Hatem sub changed us for the wrong reasons. Looked unsettled since he came on, and he could be selfish as f*** at times.

More like the Shola sub tbh. We started smashing it to him every time we got the ball instead of trying to play football. Hatem only got the ball a few times and created 3-4 attacks.

We made a really good stab at that I felt and there's no shame in the defeat. Such a pity it came from a goal as soft as that; such a needless tackle and poor marking.

I also wonder how many more goals we would have this season if our attackers weren't allergic to the near post.

Not too upset, good performance largely, one awful defensive lapse and they punished us. We had no real threat going forward and were unlucky as well at times. Wish we could have won, but considering last few times arsenal have come and we've looked awful and conceded 7 or whatever we looked at a similar level. Reminds me oddly of arsenal losing 1-0 to man u earlier in the season.

Guest firetotheworks

A loss from a shitty little set piece goal. Arsenal were there for the taking from the off and we've wasted a good opportunity. Neither team deserved to win it, mind. Rubbish match.

Oh well. Thought a draw would have been very fair, but you have to give Arsenal credit. They weren't the best they can be, but they did enough to keep us out. Thought Krul could have done better to save that as it wasn't the worst header of all to deal with. Krul has saved the day so many times it can be written off I guess.

Just gutted our good effort have not got us any points from this game, we did well.

Guest palnese

we are better than arsenal , they don't play football, I fought they did, and i love them for it but hey come out here to defend

Are we fuck :lol:

Guest bimpy474

That is EXACTLY why HBA should not start every game. I coach kids with more awareness of what's going on around them...

Jesus :lol:

Glad you noted that because i was just.......argh.....:lol: