Remy Cabella

Yaron

Here's what he said about Yanga

"If he's an ass, it's not my fault, but I think his manager has a lot to do with it. Newcastle really isn't a good choice. He'll get himself moved on next year, but it doesn't bother me," Nicollin told lequipe.fr. "He agreed with my son [Laurent, Montpellier's delegated president] that he could leave if he found a club he liked. We're not going to cry. His head was no longer at Montpellier, but it's not a problem. He's not irreplaceable. The important thing is that we get some money in."

Last year, they contributed greatly to the title, but both Mapou and Belhanda are not the chief architects of our current season. Far from it. I would have been more unhappy if lads like [Remy] Cabella or [benjamin] Stambouli had asked to leave. Belhanda and Mapou, it was already done and dusted in our minds. I'm not angry with anyone even if certain people have shown a clear lack of professionalism given the salaries they wanted'

Yanga-Mbiwa could have left for nowt but he agreed to sign a new contract so the club could get some money for him.  Yet this cunt calls him an ass.. total fucking bell end :lol:

"If he's an ass, it's not my fault, but I think his manager has a lot to do with it. Newcastle really isn't a good choice. He'll get himself moved on next year, but it doesn't bother me," Nicollin told lequipe.fr. "He agreed with my son [Laurent, Montpellier's delegated president] that he could leave if he found a club he liked. We're not going to cry. His head was no longer at Montpellier, but it's not a problem. He's not irreplaceable. The important thing is that we get some money in."

Last year, they contributed greatly to the title, but both Mapou and Belhanda are not the chief architects of our current season. Far from it. I would have been more unhappy if lads like [Remy] Cabella or [benjamin] Stambouli had asked to leave. Belhanda and Mapou, it was already done and dusted in our minds. I'm not angry with anyone even if certain people have shown a clear lack of professionalism given the salaries they wanted'

Benjamin Stambouli any good? Let's try unsettling him with a bid too.

Benjamin Stambouli any good? Let's try unsettling him with a bid too.

:lol:

I have a feeling we're so hated in France.

I'm actually not bothered about this lad anymore. Perhaps cutting my nose off to spite my face but who'd want to do business with a twat like Nicollin?

No outgoings and De Jong in I'd be happy this window tbh.

Us?

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m

Louis Nicollin interrupts post-match interview to scream adoringly at Remy Cabella. He really loves him. Cab brilliant today. #MHSC #NUFC

Expand

Lol what a c***

He might love Ashley's cash even more.