Remy Cabella

Yaron

If Ben Arfa had found himself in the positions this guy has in front of goal, he'd have buried the chances. That's the frustrating difference between the fella we've let go and the fella that Pardew deems is his superior replacement. He might get better with time but why not have both of them here and take the immediate pressure off Cabella.

Fucking clown!

If Ben Arfa had found himself in the positions this guy has in front of goal, he'd have buried the chances. That's the frustrating difference between the fella we've let go and the fella that Pardew deems is his superior replacement. He might get better with time but why not have both of them here and take the immediate pressure off Cabella.

f***ing clown!

Question I keep asking myself. Keep coming to the same conclusion every time though: Pardew is an idiot.

Imagine the "press/marketing" by having 2 mercurial winger/attackers in RC and HBA? Would be fun for the kids too.

Those 2 either side of a half-decent striker like Cisse, with De Jong in behind them. It'd be great, if done correctly.

Ie if the front 3 could have license to just attack and not have to track fullbacks to their own byeline whilst the striker stands up there on his own and fends off iced hoofballs.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't want to judge any of our new lot under this cunt of a manager, but they are all men and all have something to prove and none of them have looked remotely good enough, especially this fella. Instead of rolling around or being fanied off the ball, get on the ball and get at you man, show him and us what you have about you etc.

One thing I will say is, that video against Arsenal that KaKa was ramming on about didn't exactly make me realise he was a much better player than I've seen, like. :lol:

The highlights of him from last season look a lot better imo. Still no Ben Arfa like, which is who he's replacing.

this, i thought he looked weak, was never off the floor and zero end product, if that's the best of his highlights i'm a little concerned

He needs to be getting some shots in at goal, that's what he was brought here for at the end of the day. He's not creating much as far as assists go, but there's no reason why he can't get into goal scoring positions more regularly. This is where both him and Riviere have been big let downs so far.

Fans just need to stick with Cabella and Riviere, these two will be absolutley fine. Cabella has shown a fair few more glimpses than Riviere but both have had very tough starts. Feel for both of them, think Cabella is the one will start to shine very soon. Riviere needs time out the side then possibly brought back in alongside Cisse.

Fans just need to stick with Cabella and Riviere, these two will be absolutley fine. Cabella has shown a fair few more glimpses than Riviere but both have had very tough starts. Feel for both of them, think Cabella is the one will start to shine very soon. Riviere needs time out the side then possibly brought back in alongside Cisse.

I pretty much agree (obvs with Brett chortle chortle) but I don't think Riviere will ever make it in the PL as a lone striker. Alongside Cisse, or right of a front 3 with Cisse/Cabella, I think he has a chance.

He needs to be getting some shots in at goal, that's what he was brought here for at the end of the day. He's not creating much as far as assists go, but there's no reason why he can't get into goal scoring positions more regularly. This is where both him and Riviere have been big let downs so far.

His shooting looks gash which is strange as he's actually got quite a good shot on him. He's just "bottled" his chances - which clearly looks like he's nervous/all hopes pinned on him type scenario.

His shooting looks gash which is strange as he's actually got quite a good shot on him. He's just "bottled" his chances - which clearly looks like he's nervous/all hopes pinned on him type scenario.

To be fair to him I thought the ball got under his feet a bit for the 1st chance on Saturday, he got decent contact with the second one which nearly went under Mcgregor and he at least made a decent attempt to get his head on the chance late on which could have won it for us.

Don't get me wrong as I've slated him for being crap, but despite him still being a weak as piss fanny he was okay on Saturday.