Remy Cabella

Yaron

I really don't see where Marveaux could play, although I like him as a player. He's behind too many people in the #10 role, and I don't believe he can play on the wing in the Premier League.

Not bothered about him anymore tbh, I liked watching him but we have so many options for that no 10 role he doesn't even matter really.

Back during Pardew's time it did because he was really the only one.

I didn't like him because he shired far too many fifty fifty challenges for me, yes he is technically gifted but he must also be willing to get in amongst it in the prem or he is of no use to us (see david silva for example... bar high!)

The annoying thing was for 6 months all of our play went through him, he was playing really well and then as soon as ben arfa came back pardew sent marveaux straight back to the reserves because he was too scared to ever play them together

Cabella needs to decide what kind of player he want's to be, a Winger, an inside forward or a #10. He does elements of all 3 but has a very incomplete game overall.

...or is allowed to be depending on who's coaching and managing him. Virtually impossible for any player to move to a new country, language and league and prosper under the likes of Pardew and Carver. I'd be prepared to give him this season to see if he can adapt, write the first year off.

Cabella needs to decide what kind of player he want's to be, a Winger, an inside forward or a #10. He does elements of all 3 but has a very incomplete game overall.

...or is allowed to be depending on who's coaching and managing him. Virtually impossible for any player to move to a new country, language and league and prosper under the likes of Pardew and Carver. I'd be prepared to give him this season to see if he can adapt, write the first year off.

Yes, agree completely. Who played well last year? janmaat and ... oh well

This is guesswork, but I imagine Carvdew gave little to no instuction to any of our players about how to actually attack/movement/areas which we want to work the ball.

So based on that, Cabella was doing what he thought needed to be done in certain situations (slow down play, step over, cross, cut in etc etc). I'd say he needs the guidance of a competent coaching setup in order to hone his talent / decision making, but he should be the one to say 'I'm best as a left winger Gaffer', or whatever.

I really don't see where Marveaux could play, although I like him as a player. He's behind too many people in the #10 role, and I don't believe he can play on the wing in the Premier League.

I think his best position would be about 1500 miles south of Mitrovic...  :)

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/12/3805292519099a1b4f9bc78df1d9ce75.jpg

Not quite Steven Taylor levels, but :lol:

Not even close to being a Steven Taylor moment. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Chill out man, you fairy. I just found it funny.

So no books for presents for nemtizz...Wow another book for my bookshelf.. no one told me I needed to read what's inside.

What are you talking about, man? What was meant to be a Giggs?

His last tweet saying he is back in training this week, in response Sr to being asked when he will be playing for us again.

assumed it would have already been posted...hence the giggs. Except giggs is entirely on me.