Remy Cabella

Yaron

Ok i'll go first.

It's going to be a real honour to see this lad line up for Arsenal or Chelsea in 18 months.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHA.

HA.

Well there has to be one per player per thread like :lol:

i was thinking he could go to the sovereign states of Swansea or Southampton

Ok i'll go first.

It's going to be a real honour to see this lad line up for Arsenal or Chelsea in 18 months.

HA.

Just the one? :razz:

Guest bimpy474

Ok i'll go first.

HA.

i was thinking he could go to the sovereign states of Swansea or Southampton

Aw yeah, but are we an emerging nation like China now, i mean Ashley letting this happen, we could go mental some more like :lol:

Like fuck we will.... :nope:

Guest bimpy474

Ok i'll go first.

HA.

Just the one? :razz:

Fair point :lol:

There's no point. I'd prefer we signed no fucker and flirted with relegation some more. It's our only chance of seeing a revolution. If we 'successfully' continue to hit 9th-14th, no-one will say a fucking word. Fans will just dance along to the fat mans mediocre tune.

Praying for Harry to intervene.

Guest bimpy474

There's no point. I'd prefer we signed no fucker and flirted with relegation some more. It's our only chance of seeing a revolution. If we 'successfully' continue to hit 9th-14th, no-one will say a fucking word. Fans will just dance along to the fat mans mediocre tune.

Who of course had been watching this player for a long time and nearly signed a season or so ago. Arry is such a wanker :lol:

Guest taps01

Interesting stuff. Is he the Cabaye replacement then?

It's reported he is but he is hardly like for like.

Honestly, NUFC under Ashley is so frustrating because the foundations for success are clearly evident, yet we do not strive for success at all.

This is the worst part for me, its painful! We seem to have good enough scouting, and amazingly still decent enough pull to get some really talented players through the door but we just aren't willing to do that little bit extra to really soar! So frustrating.

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 15s

#NUFC agree fee with Montpellier for Remy Cabella. Hope to finalise next week.

On the pulse there.

I posted it just for the next week thing tbf. :laugh:

Ah, go suck on a lemon man. :lol:

Good player is good.

Wish Laundromat would get a wiggle on. Reckon he's the first domino in the Debuchy, Cabella chain.

If only we had the TV money and Cabaye etc. money sitting in the bank so we could spend before selling.

Wish Laundromat would get a wiggle on. Reckon he's the first domino in the Debuchy, Cabella chain.

If only we had the TV money and Cabaye etc. money sitting in the bank so we could spend before selling.

What's the point in buying the player before selling? Arsenal could then just offer us tuppence to get a pissed off Boosh off our books.

The fact that Debuchy has yet to sign indicates we're trying to at least not be caught short this time.

What's the point in buying the player before selling? Arsenal could then just offer us tuppence to get a pissed off Boosh off our books.

The fact that Debuchy has yet to sign indicates we're trying to at least not be caught short this time.

Being lumbered with two good players > having no players.

Pardew gets a very decent starting 11 imo, the more players the less excuses he has which is fine with me

Still no sign of a striker. All the good midfielders in the world won't save Pardew unless we sign a good one.