Remy Cabella

Yaron

It's scary. A player signs and my first two thoughts are "I wonder how long it'll take him to get Pardew-ed" and "I wonder who he'll end up playing for next" :lol: :anguish:

It's scary. A player signs and my first two thoughts are "I wonder how long it'll take him to get Pardew-ed" and "I wonder who he'll end up playing for next" :lol: :anguish:

Can't wait till he's pardewed.

Can't wait till he's benched for Ryan Taylor.

Can't wait till he's sold.

Can't wait to see him at left back.

Can't wait to see us replace him with ginger jack.

Can't wait till he's offered a packet of crisps and a curly-wurly instead of wages.

Can't wait till he gets fat.

Rinse & repeat for every player we sign.

:lol: Being pissed that the team signs good players. Endless hell.

This, you want to get excited, hope starts to build. Then you see Pardews face somewhere and it all comes crashing down in a moment.

:lol: I see :pardsgrin: carved into the side of a mountain in my head.

Are we possibly the most negative fans on the planet? [emoji57]

I know exactly where we are as a club. I understand our aims and how we're going to set out to achieve them.

It's completely pointless to get even remotely excited or positive about the future. Been done to death but it's not negativity, it's pragmatism. The club is in a coma and I'm not about to spend any emotional energy worrying about it and I'm certainly not going to spend any money watching them either. I'll wake back up when the club does, 'til then it can fuck off, what happens will happen.

Are we possibly the most negative fans on the planet? [emoji57]

I know exactly where we are as a club. I understand our aims and how we're going to set out to achieve them.

It's completely pointless to get even remotely excited or positive about the future. Been done to death but it's not negativity, it's pragmatism. The club is in a coma and I'm not about to spend any emotional energy worrying about it and I'm certainly not going to spend any money watching them either. I'll wake back up when the club does, 'til then it can f*** off, what happens will happen.

Summed up very nicely right here.

I get all that. I feel the same largely.

Being self critical, we all say yeah I don't give a toss, I'll wake up when the club does etc, etc, I'm not wasting any emotional energy on them etc, but we all sodding do don't we.

You're in this for the long haul like all the rest of us, like it or not.

Such a depressing thread, christ almighty..

Chuffed to see him hopefully signing, any new face is good to see. As long as it's not one eating an apple whilst riding a bicycle :)

If we do well we will not get rid of Pardew & if we dont get rid of Pardew we will not do well for long. Running in circles.

If Pardew is as bad as most seem to think, why is Cabella joining us? He'll have had the chance to speak at length to Remy, Debuchy, Sissoko and Cabaye. It doesn't sound like they've given him a bad reference.

As far as I'm concerned, Pardew still has something to prove, but this unrelenting negativity doesn't quite fit.

If Pardew is as bad as most seem to think, why is Cabella joining us? He'll have had the chance to speak at length to Remy, Debuchy, Sissoko and Cabaye. It doesn't sound like they've given him a bad reference.

As far as I'm concerned, Pardew still has something to prove, but this unrelenting negativity doesn't quite fit.

I don't even... :-X

The club has become a conveyor belt. Cabaye out one end, De Jong comes in, Cabella comes in, Debuchy goes out etc. who gives a fuck man?

All this piss and nonsense purely to keep a football club squarely mid-table and promoting a spunky sports shop chain. If others give a fuck then that's up to them.