Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Just the thought of people renewing after the binning of Rafa for Bruce is still fucking staggering, can't get my head around it.

They have literally no idea why they still go, I’ve proved that with Seymour, he thinks because he sees the team giving 100% that enough for him....they gave it for their manager, it won’t happen with Bruce 100% I will be right.

Has anyone else watched the GallowgateShots podcast on this subject :laugh:

Couple of signings (if they happen) and you’ll see people going back. Even getting 35k going to see Pointless FC would be baffling. 35,000 people that can’t or refuse to see the bigger picture

Couple of signings (if they happen) and you’ll see people going back. Even getting 35k going to see Pointless FC would be baffling. 35,000 people that can’t or refuse to see the bigger picture

Hate their “Don’t tell us what to do or we’ll do the opposite” line.

Sounds exactly the sort of line Mike Ashley would say :laugh:

Guest covmag

Just the thought of people renewing after the binning of Rafa for Bruce is still fucking staggering, can't get my head around it.

They have literally no idea why they still go, I’ve proved that with Seymour, he thinks because he sees the team giving 100% that enough for him....they gave it for their manager, it won’t happen with Bruce 100% I will be right.

Link?

Honestly think 35k would be a success. Still think it will be 40-45k

don't know if this was mentioned in that 100 pages of arguments with Seymour[/member] but if i had a season ticket and couldn't face giving up for a season for whatever reason, i'd sure as fuck be using the arsenal boycott to send a message in support of rafa and everything he did for us the last 3 years

bloke deserves that from the fans as an absolute minimum imo, cunts can't even stay away one bastard game

don't know if this was mentioned in that 100 pages of arguments with Seymour[/member] but if i had a season ticket and couldn't face giving up for a season for whatever reason, i'd sure as fuck be using the arsenal boycott to send a message in support of rafa and everything he did for us the last 3 years

bloke deserves that from the fans as an absolute minimum imo, cunts can't even stay away one bastard game

52K singing Rafa's name for the full 90 would be something else. But the focus has to be on getting people to quit. Maybe we can convince the seymours of the world that if they are going to do this. No need to abuse Bruce, just sing Rafa's name. That is how we have always treated Legends.

52K singing Rafa's name for the full 90 would be something else. But the focus has to be on getting people to quit. Maybe we can convince the seymours of the world.

would hope the away end does that the entire season

Guest chopey

Just looking at the map of the seats around my old seat and none of the people that have went for years around me have bought their seats yet

Won't happen but imagine if everyone who is boycotting turned up outside St James' for the Arsenal game, maybe outside the Gallowgate end or main reception, chanting Ashley out all game, that would be class and i would be up for that.

Won't happen but imagine if everyone who is boycotting turned up outside St James' for the Arsenal game, maybe outside the Gallowgate end or main reception, chanting Ashley out all game, that would be class and i would be up for that.

Leazes Park? Could put up a giant screen and show the Bobby film.

Would be good, any sort of anti Ashley event i would come up for.

Would be good, any sort of anti Ashley event i would come up for.

Make it a 'Festival of Football', for football fans.

Link?

Guest covmag

Lol at the state of this lot

Ok, I shouldn’t share it but I’m gonna, these fuckers are wankers, creepy little cunt who I just want to hit.

Fuck right off , you have no idea how mad I am with this vlog.

Cunts the lot of them

Guest covmag

In other words, we know they are cunts but here’s £600

You fucking bell ends, the worst fans, the biggest cunts.

Just fucking listen to them man , it’s lke ....” I hate my wife being shagged by this cunt but it’s a night out”