Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

f*** just cancelling it, make sure you get any money back that you've already paid for next season too.

I will do, can't see an option for it online though so I'll have to pop into the bank on Saturday morning and arrange it. Cheers for suggesting, would've never even crossed my mind.

Cancelling mine in the morning +2 (possibly 3)

My 49 loyalty points will never become 50. The bloke who started the ticket before it transferred to me killed himself a year or so ago and I feel awful but I'm definitely ready to jack it in. Started in 2001, enjoyed the good times.

My 49 loyalty points will never become 50. The bloke who started the ticket before it transferred to me killed himself a year or so ago and I feel awful but I'm definitely ready to jack it in. Started in 2001, enjoyed the good times.

Cancelled mine last season, its like having a weight lifted off your shoulders.

I binned 98 loyalty points before the season and haven't regretted it once. Best decision I have made and don't know anyone who actually regrets not renewing.

only thing you need them for is europe and sunderland

I binned 98 loyalty points before the season and haven't regretted it once. Best decision I have made and don't know anyone who actually regrets not renewing.

only thing you need them for is europe and sunderland

Growing up I thought I'd never want to miss Sunderland away, now I think I don't ever want to go again as it's more fun (minus the result) watching in a pub. Less hassle.

As for Europe...More chance of me winning the half marathon I'm running in tomorrow.

I was gutted for a night then as the weeks pass you wonder why you didn't do it earlier. At least I do anyway.

I've been going to Northern League matches when we've been away or in a stupid fixture slot for the last few years now. Happy to continue doing the same and will also visit some other grounds I've not been to as well next season.

Well that's mine gone. Didn't renew for next season anyway but if anyone sat in A Paddock yesterday saw someone walk down to the dugout about 5 minutes after they scored their 3rd goal and chuck their season ticket at Carver well that was me. Fair play the the 2 stewards who just sat there and done nowt but not to the wifey in the front row of the upper section of the paddock who tried to give me a bit of stick for doing it. Knowing my luck they'll post it back out to me.

Well that's mine gone. Didn't renew for next season anyway but if anyone sat in A Paddock yesterday saw someone walk down to the dugout about 5 minutes after they scored their 3rd goal and chuck their season ticket at Carver well that was me. Fair play the the 2 stewards who just sat there and done nowt but not to the wifey in the front row of the upper section of the paddock who tried to give me a bit of stick for doing it. Knowing my luck they'll post it back out to me.

Might send Shearer round with it. :lol: Don't answer your door unless you're expecting anyone.