Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Come Arsenal, there will be 48,000 wives at home, glad to see the back of their thick as mince husbands for half the day. getting rogered off the bloke next door because their husband's never give them any attention.

Come Arsenal, there will be 48,000 wives at home, glad to see the back of their thick as mince husbands for half the day.

:lol: I’m laughing but it’s true

Proper got me too n'all :lol:

Guest covmag

I’m at a wedding tomorrow in Newcastle , just been talking to 2 lads both season ticket holders with bairns ....

Asked them surely they won’t be going next season after this?

“Aye, I’m not denying the bairns , they love the match”

Both of them, wouldn’t have it like, I told them they are part of the problem and left it at that, this is why a protest/boycott will never ever work lads.Never.

I’m at a wedding tomorrow in Newcastle , just been talking to 2 lads both season ticket holders with bairns ....

Both of them, wouldn’t have it like, I told them they are part of the problem and left it at that, this is why a protest/boycott will never ever work lads.Never.

People like this are actively destroying the club. Sadly I know of a few too. I can;t even talk to them this week.

It's not our club anymore, so we all need to collectively walk until the cancerous fat bastard goes.

I've noticed a few on Facebook saying similar.

There'll easy be 47k there vs Arsenal.

I finally cancelled my direct debit yesterday, just can't keep justifying support for Mike Ashley. Family and friends that I go with are also not renewing which made it a much easier call. I'm gutted, not relieved as I thought I would be.

you seem to know a lot of proper thick cunts, fair play for trying to talk sense into them

I think there'll be under 45k v Arsenal now. I know quite a few season ticket holders and most of them have either cancelled or are considering cancelling their tickets for next season. One of them, an elderly fella who I work with, has been going since the early 60s and has had a season ticket every season since they opened the East stand up in 1972. Takes his grandson with him now. He's packed his in, and is quite a bit out of pocket by doing so, which I still can't quite believe. I actually shook his hand when he told me yesterday.

I think there'll be under 45k v Arsenal now. I know quite a few season ticket holders and most of them have either cancelled or are considering cancelling their tickets for next season. One of them, an elderly fella who I work with, has been going since the early 60s and has had a season ticket every season since they opened the East stand up in 1972. Takes his grandson with him now. He's packed his in, and is quite a bit out of pocket by doing so, which I still can't quite believe. I actually shook his hand when he told me yesterday.

Is he paying by direct debit? Tell him to get in touch with his bank using the instructions above!

Guest covmag

you seem to know a lot of proper thick cunts, fair play for trying to talk sense into them

I know a fair few SC holders in my family and old colleagues  , I try to convince them but none are having it man.My lads get it, I get it.Wasting my time trying but it needs to be done.

They simply cant see the bigger picture

Is he paying by direct debit? Tell him to get in touch with his bank using the instructions above!

He's got his daughter looking into it. He pays by DD but all up front. Also pays for his grandsons. He's got a few quid so it's not the end of the world if he doesn't get it back but he's adamant he's done till Ashley's gone.

Guest chopey

Is anyone on here renewing? :lol:

Honestly ...................I've got three tickets mine, my 15 year old son and his mate, I've chucked it but I've just paid £170 for my son and his mate to go back  :fool: