Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

f*** anonymous. Anyone still giving Ashley money at this point should be at the very least banned.

I'm making a note of the people I know personally who are renewing so I know whose a spineless moron and not to speak to again

You really are a special case :lol:

Guest chopey

f*** anonymous. Anyone still giving Ashley money at this point should be at the very least banned.

I'm making a note of the people I know personally who are renewing so I know whose a spineless moron and not to speak to again

Your nurses at the home must have their hands full with you

The question is wrong to begin with, a season ticket isn’t membership of a club.

Basically we already know that you can cancel and get those payments back.

He'd earlier answered pretty much saying that he didn't think it was a legitimate reason to claim a refund. But yeah I doubt the club are gonna chase people up should their bank refund their direct debits.

Absolute scum anyone who has or buys a season ticket or a match ticket next season. Softly softly approach won't work. Fucking scabs. Already got 3 ex mates who will still be going and siding with Ashley. Spineless wankers

I bet they're devastated.

Absolute scum anyone who has or buys a season ticket or a match ticket next season. Softly softly approach won't work. f***ing scabs. Already got 3 ex mates who will still be going and siding with Ashley. Spineless w*****s

I bet they're devastated.

Im better off. Imagine having Ashley supporters as mates

Have 2, not renewing.

This support the team stuff is absolute bollocks. It's in the long term best interests of the club for us to walk away. And I will be for as long as it takes.

Have 2, not renewing.

This support the team stuff is absolute bollocks. It's in the long term best interests of the club for us to walk away. And I will be for as long as it takes.

Five years and counting for me. It gets easier, but I just admit I am looking froward to the day I have my own seat again

Barry Glendenning fairly scathing about our fans on Football Weekly.

Daft cunt was almost giddy with joy at it all falling to bits. He's right, to a point, about the fans though although it was terribly phrased.

Sure there used to be another poster claimed he was falling out with 'mates' and family over this sort of thing :lol:

So if your mate was going and giving Ashley money still after all this would you class him as a mate? I wouldn't I class him as a spineless bastard who is helping Ashley destroy the club

Sure there used to be another poster claimed he was falling out with 'mates' and family over this sort of thing :lol:

So if your mate was going and giving Ashley money still after all this would you class him as a mate? I wouldn't I class him as a spineless bastard who is helping Ashley destroy the club

Nuanced as ever

You are a lunatic. People disagree but ultimately I wouldn’t fall out with a mate. There’s more to life than football

Guest covmag

covmag I think

I haven’t fallen out with any family or mates, I’m not that fucking petty, still call them cunts under me breath though  :lol:

covmag I think

I haven’t fallen out with any family or mates, I’m not that fucking petty, still call them cunts under me breath though  :lol:

Was about to say I didn't think it was you, was thinking more along the lines of Tubes...