Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Not sure if you can read this if you don't have facebook, but the amount of people in the comments hoying out excuses because they are renewing their season tickets ffs.

https://www.facebook.com/427190780680024/posts/2511236315608783/

It’s the allegory of the cave by Plato. People will reject what challenges or critically damages their world view despite what objective reason or facts may tell them so will seek arguments that don’t.

Not sure if you can read this if you don't have facebook, but the amount of people in the comments hoying out excuses because they are renewing their season tickets ffs.

https://www.facebook.com/427190780680024/posts/2511236315608783/

The ridiculous thing is that a huge chunk of these will be giving it "BEWWWWWWWWWW" when it all turns to shit.

Ahhh, the old supporting the team, not the regime. This usually involves moaning and groaning after each and every misplaced pass, going to the concourse on 40 min and then leaving before full-time.

Guest chopey

I don't think a true account of season ticket sales will be known till after the 4th of July because its not just a case of people cancelling but also those not renewing, I can see the deadline getting extended and then a reduction in price to lower than last season (but still high because of the 20% rise) Ashley will then chuck a lot of money at the new patsy manager but make it back a few days before the window shuts by selling Perez and a few others.

It was worth a shot trying to get a refund for direct debit payments that I'd already made. Unfortunately I recieved this reply from first direct:

'As a Newcastle fan myself I feel your anguish, however we are unable to process a refund for a direct debit for what is a trade dispute.

We have set criteria which we follow for putting through a request for a refund which are restricted to the following -

Amount or date taken differs from advance notice given

customer cancelled direct debit with originator

Customer never agreed to direct debit.

Customer never notified direct debit payments would be taken.

Please contact the club directly to obtain a refund.'

But their days out...their wives...the loyalty points to see us get tanked in the FA Cup 3rd Round at Millwall in January to sing, ‘We’re shit and we’re sick of it’, then turn up 7 days later anyway as no January signings are imminent anyway.

The phrase loyalty points is so damaging. I know Waitrose have then and it’s standard but it’s actively damaing in the case of the football.

In our case too it takes the piss.

If Ashley ever does decide to sell, you'd like to think that any decent new owners would look at a fans history and reinstate loyalty points (or something similar) for proper fans who have been disillusioned, rightly so, by a vile regime.

Everyone except Almiron, think he has ability which will shine through and even if he doesn’t his pace and work rate will. Everyone else will offer nothing, and the”fans”, will ignore the blatantly obvious reason why. Our best hope is that we take the same team spirit in to the new season.

Guest chopey

Very surprised that I have not received an email reminding me that the season ticket deadline is approaching.

You not get your postcard?

Guest chopey

Just been taking to a donut and hes says he has renewed because he has a good seat and Ashley is not taking it off him.