Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guys at work were complaining on Friday about not receiving theirs yet.

Bought two tickets for the Huddersfield game, and couldn't get them right next to each other. Must be easily over 50k already.

• 4 weeks later...

Hats off to the Box Office team.

I emailed last week because I do not like my new season ticket that I took for this season, well my dad cannot see properly from where we have chosen to sit - Leazes L1.  Even though we are not directly behind a goal half of the pitch is obscured by the nets and when the team is attacking the Gallowgate it seems to be a long way off, plus there is a bloke a row or two in front of us who comes with two very young children who really needs to take a look at himself - his anger and swearing is actually quite horrible, I don't mind reasonable swearing but, this guy is absolutely ridiculous - plus his kids are right next to him.....  My dad really wasn't enjoying the games like we used to when we sat in the East Stand (the view makes up for the lack of atmosphere and poor toilet facilities).

Anyway, they said come down to the box office when you can and we will try to move you.  We went down there and within 10 mins we were relocated in the East Stand with good seats, remarkably close to where we used to sit previously).  Obviously we had to pay the difference but, that is OK.

The seats we have chosen are already taken for the Wolves and Norwich games so they gave us different seats on paper tickets for those matches.  Excellent service and very easy transaction.  Good work girls! (think one was called Glenda, missed the other girls name.)

I emailed last week because I do not like my new season ticket that I took for this season, well my dad cannot see properly from where we have chosen to sit - Leazes L1.  Even though we are not directly behind a goal half of the pitch is obscured by the nets and when the team is attacking the Gallowgate it seems to be a long way off, plus there is a bloke a row or two in front of us who comes with two very young children who really needs to take a look at himself - his anger and swearing is actually quite horrible, I don't mind reasonable swearing but, this guy is absolutely ridiculous - plus his kids are right next to him.....  My dad really wasn't enjoying the games like we used to when we sat in the East Stand (the view makes up for the lack of atmosphere and poor toilet facilities).

Anyway, they said come down to the box office when you can and we will try to move you.  We went down there and within 10 mins we were relocated in the East Stand with good seats, remarkably close to where we used to sit previously).  Obviously we had to pay the difference but, that is OK.

The seats we have chosen are already taken for the Wolves and Norwich games so they gave us different seats on paper tickets for those matches.  Excellent service and very easy transaction.  Good work girls! (think one was called Glenda, missed the other girls name.)

was she a little heavy set, slightly swarthy looking with a goatie??

We moved seats this weekend also and they guy that sorted it was spot on, no problems at all.

I have to say no that that....  sounds like the girl of my dreams though....

thought it may have been the new girl Rafaella.

Decided to take my son to the Brighton match but all the seats around me are taken up by season ticket holders so I rang them up and asked if I could move my season ticket seat for the one match so that we could get 2 together as he's too little to sit by himself.  Lad on the phone couldn't have been more helpful and went round the different areas of the ground with 2 seats available next to each other (this was the day before the match) and managed to get us the last available pair in the Gallowgate.

thought it may have been the new girl Rafaella.

See you are too smart for me, I had no idea where you were going with that one....  hahaha

Much better pricing that :thup:

Wonder if Cheltenham didn't agree to those prices for the last round or whether we've decided to reduce them after a few people were unhappy at the £15 tickets in the last game.

£10 an adult and £3 concessions for the Wolves Cup game if bought in advance.

It's almost to sensible as will definitely lift the crowd substantially and club will take more money from higher crowd and selling stuff on the day.

They know the pull they have if it's reduced, win win for all. I will probably go now