Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

This still not working for me, tryin to look at half season tickets, tells me to update my flash player but when click the link

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

You do not need to install Flash Player

Anyone else got this problem?

Tried a different browser?

This still not working for me, tryin to look at half season tickets, tells me to update my flash player but when click the link

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

You do not need to install Flash Player

Anyone else got this problem?

Tried a different browser?

Aye tried a couple am on a laptop with a dongle, I think it might be the connection I'll try wen home on wifi!

• 2 months later...

Price freeze announced for next season.

Not expecting to get promoted or Rafa is leaving in the summer not matter what and they  need to quell the fan rage with a discount  :lol: :lol:

"Sign up for a 20 year season ticket for 300 a year and we'll churn garbage out season after season"  :lol:

Tricky situation here. A lot of peoples 1st DD payments for next season will be taken in march. That means if you decide you've had enough when/if rafa walks in the summer it's possible that 4 or 5 months worth of payments will have to be written off.

Tricky situation here. A lot of peoples 1st DD payments for next season will be taken in march. That means if you decide you've had enough when/if rafa walks in the summer it's possible that 4 or 5 months worth of payments will have to be written off.

Of course correct but if you look at it the other way, you would save on the 7 or 8 wasted months of paying to watch a potential Roberto Di Matteo or washed up fossil led NUFC battle to win the financial champions cup of 17th place and above*

*That's if we go up.

Of course correct but if you look at it the other way, you would save on the 7 or 8 wasted months of paying to watch a potential Roberto Di Matteo or washed up fossil led NUFC battle to win the financial champions cup of 17th place and above*

*That's if we go up.

I was planning on paying mine in full on March 1st just to get it out the way with.

Not expecting to get promoted or Rafa is leaving in the summer not matter what and they  need to quell the fan rage with a discount  :lol: :lol:

"Sign up for a 20 year season ticket for 300 a year and we'll churn garbage out season after season"  :lol:

300 a year? If only!

I'm thinking of changing my seat for next season how can I find out what the prices are for the east stand, bar 1892 and platinum club ?

I'm thinking of changing my seat for next season how can I find out what the prices are for the east stand, bar 1892 and platinum club ?

Think the East Stand was £639 for new season ticket holders for this season. Obviously people on various different deals paying different amounts.

No way would I be roped in to this, there's a very real possibility it will be business as usual next season with Rafa gone and a yes man in charge with a load of lovely new Carr signings and a battle for 17th.

They probably know this and are thinking ahead.

Best to hang on. Good decision.

Think the East Stand was £639 for new season ticket holders for this season. Obviously people on various different deals paying different amounts.

My son is not too keen on going next season so I think I'll go for bar 1892 or I might even push the boat out for the Platinum, has anyone ever had tickets there and is it worth it.

My son is not too keen on going next season so I think I'll go for bar 1892 or I might even push the boat out for the Platinum, has anyone ever had tickets there and is it worth it.

decent view. easier to get a half time drink andget to loo.

completely s*** craic. surrounded by arseholes.

depends on why you go to the football.

get as close to the strawberry corner as you can if you are changing seat..

Yup, that is about how much for a seat in the East Stand, generally a good view but, really crappy facilities,  huge queues at the bars at half time,  stinking old toilets and an absolute nightmare to get in and out before and after the game.

You would think, due to the fact that a lot of East Stand Dwellers have been going to the match forever that they would have figured out a decent queuing system to get in - instead all you get is a huge gathering with people not sure where each queue starts or ends...  then people get all anxious when, by complete accident, you stand in front of them.  And I have no idea where they all come from when it comes to getting out.  I am about 2/3 way back the east stand and I can wait for several minutes before I can even start to move towards the exits due to people coming from the few rows behind me.  This is not such a big deal to be fair but, I am just constantly amused at how long it can take to get cracking  at the full time whistle.

this^

• 1 month later...
Guest chopey

Got myself a ticket for the Platinum for wedensday night as a trial run for my season ticket move nest season. £47.

Anyone know when the season ticket renewals are sent out? Or are the club waiting to see what league we'll be in next season before sending them out?

It'll be in May no doubt but you get until general sale to decide anyway which has been as late as July. 

If we go up and some sort of peace breaks out with Rafa against a backdrop of a minimum spend of £60m and whatever sales generate then it'll be full houses all the way next season.  If Ashley reverts to type and this goes pear shaped then buying on a match to match basis will be cheaper when you take into account the Xmas half season ticket thing theyve done before.