Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Why did they stop with the option where the cup games could be part of your season ticket many moons ago?

I think that was just part of an incentive for a couple of seasons.

After that they had a cup tie Direct debit scheme but I think they stopped that when they stopped opening the whole ground for cup ties.

Just bought my three, me, my dad and my son...  16 Quid!  Bargain for sure!

Few lads I know are taking their kids and their lass due to the price drop. Looks like it could be a canny crowd.

I should hope that they're not taking their lass because she gets in with a price dropped £3 ticket! :kasper:

Paying £10 for this round is a price drop from £15 for the last round still. :)

Surely a Sun'lun strategy.....

ermm nar, no need to bring them into it .

any initiative to get bums on seats at these cup games be it us or sunderland is good for all fans, without it we'd be looking at a crowd of 20-23k, we may hit 30k now, the more the merrier, same goes for sunderland in their eyes.  O0

Ah right see I thought I had it before then and when they phased it out you instead for those pads to apply for cup, away and European games. Maybe my mind isn't what it once was haha

I'd had them prior to that as well as part of buying a Bond. Got a certificate (framed on my spare room wall), name on my seat forever and 3 years free cup tie tickets which due to number of home ties we had in both domestic competitions and Europe at the time almost paid for the bond.

Ah right see I thought I had it before then and when they phased it out you instead for those pads to apply for cup, away and European games. Maybe my mind isn't what it once was haha

I'd had them prior to that as well as part of buying a Bond. Got a certificate (framed on my spare room wall), name on my seat forever and 3 years free cup tie tickets which due to number of home ties we had in both domestic competitions and Europe at the time almost paid for the bond.

I had a bond as well and remember all the free tickets I got with it for cup games. Still got the certificate framed as well.

I moved seats a few years back and have wondered since I moved if my name was still on my seat.

My first seat was taken over from my dad's friend who was a bond holder so his name was on my seat. It was the Milburn L7, row J, seat 161. It was still there when the family section got extended and I loved over to the L7 corner instead. Never been back up since to see if it's still around now.

K Roll :aww:

• 1 month later...

I had a bond as well and remember all the free tickets I got with it for cup games. Still got the certificate framed as well.

I moved seats a few years back and have wondered since I moved if my name was still on my seat.

Think it may well be. On my Dad's seat it has the name 'Glenn' on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This still not working for me, tryin to look at half season tickets, tells me to update my flash player but when click the link

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

You do not need to install Flash Player

Anyone else got this problem?

This still not working for me, tryin to look at half season tickets, tells me to update my flash player but when click the link

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

You do not need to install Flash Player

Anyone else got this problem?

Think it only works on desktop/laptop not smaller devices.