Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

The ticket is for the game if you zoom in it's blurry but can just about make out Tottenham Hotspur and has a seat number and row. I meant the shirt looks like a gift you'd get in corporate

The ticket is for the game if you zoom in it's blurry but can just about make out Tottenham Hotspur and has a seat number and row. I meant the shirt looks like a gift you'd get in corporate

Ticket also says "Gallowgate Club"

Why would season ticket holders get a free ticket to a sold out game?

I'd imagine the seat number and row is just your normal one, and it's a food/drink voucher.

Why would season ticket holders get a free ticket to a sold out game?

I'd imagine the seat number and row is just your normal one, and it's a food/drink voucher.

That's what I'm saying, perhaps it's not for season ticket holders, maybe it's a corporate thing. Not sure what the gallowgate club is

My "membership pack" was supposed to have shipped 31st July and I was to allow for 7 days for delivery to my UK address.  Still no sign of it!

Has anyone received anything yet and can confirm what this special 125 years celebration gift is??