Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

If there is a time I'll accept taking a couple of reds through leg breaking challenges it's today. 3, one for each referee and linesman.

:lol: Harsh on the linesman that hasn't done shit wrong.

Disappointed it was disallowed, but Gouffran must be a distraction standing where he's standing. I'd want it disallowed at the other end.

But it's never disallowed, ever. They've never called that offsides and now today for the first time they make this shit up on the spot.

If there is a time I'll accept taking a couple of reds through leg breaking challenges it's today. 3, one for each referee and linesman.

:lol: Harsh on the linesman that hasn't done s*** wrong.

:lol: True. Break Yayas leg then ffs. Scores to much in FF.

Disappointed it was disallowed, but Gouffran must be a distraction standing where he's standing. I'd want it disallowed at the other end.

There's no way he's obstructing any views or the balls path. He's standing out of the ball path man, Hart could've tried and get it. Bullshit call.

Guest snoopythewriter

Honestly, we're close enough to the border. I'd rather we drop out of English football and go into Scotland.

But it's never disallowed, ever. They've never called that offsides and now today for the first time they make this shit up on the spot.

Clearly doesn't interfere either. It's a fucking thunderbastard, they're all just standing there looking.

I remember Wimbledon scoring against us - on the night Cantona hit that fan, I think - and someone touched it in on the line when it was going in anyway. Disallowed.