The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Genuinely don't think I've ever heard a more boring pair of commentators than Sam Matterface and Clarke Carlisle. I watched pretty much all of Swansea/Spurs' UEFA Cup group games and the two of them just sucked the life out of what were already some pretty dull occasions.

Is this ITV again? We've got Midsomer murders.

Scottish TV channels are bitter as f***.

They are. BT is the only one where you can't get an ITV feed through AD or ITV London or something. Pain in the tits. I don't get it at all, it's not like we show some scottish equivalent, we get boring programs about Cornwall and crap, old sitcoms.

They are. BT is the only one where you can't get an ITV feed through AD or ITV London or something. Pain in the tits. I don't get it at all, it's not like we show some scottish equivalent, we get boring programs about Cornwall and crap, old sitcoms.

You'll have your own Scotlands got talent soon. Dare to think what miscreants you'll get on that.

You'll have your own Scotlands got talent soon. Dare to think what miscreants you'll get on that.

:lol:

http://alreadydonemyerasmus.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/523px.png