The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Always felt Milner was a little hard done by on here at times, there is no disputing he would try and take on his man a ridiculous amount of times before attempting a cross but that was mainly down to him only having a 5ft 8 centre forward surrounded by 5 defenders to aim at, if he was lucky.

Definitely looked more suited to a more central role though.

Bang on time. :lol:

:lol:

Always felt Milner was a little hard done by on here at times, there is no disputing he would try and take on his man a ridiculous amount of times before attempting a cross but that was mainly down to him only having a 5ft 8 centre forward surrounded by 5 defenders to aim at, if he was lucky.

Definitely looked more suited to a more central role though.

Bang on time. :lol:

Several in the box, doesn't cross first time on his right, cuts onto his left, falls over and plays a perfect ball to set up a Barca counter. Exquisite.

:lol: There was still a lot of "Get it in the fucking box man!" when there was no-one bar maybe Martins mind.

I don't think Iniesta's been great here. He's stayed very deep and played almost as another Xavi

Been excellent in terms of what has been asked of him. They're 3-1 up and he's been holding onto the ball.

67 - Lionel Messi has now scored more Champions League goals for a single club than any other player. Peerless

amazing amount of records keep on growing, hard to believe he's only 26 :lol:

http://f0.thejournal.ie/media/2013/12/soccer-capital-one-cup-quarter-final-stoke-city-v-manchester-united-britannia-stadium-390x285.jpg

Everyone forgetting about Lescott's foul on Messi in the first half?

Still a shocking decision. Ref has been poor all night.

At least he's been consistent :p

:thup: Not only is he complete shitbag, but he's a fucking dick too. The handwaving after Iniesta fouled Silva and the red card show are just few examples.

:facepalm:

I don't think Iniesta's been great here. He's stayed very deep and played almost as another Xavi

Been excellent in terms of what has been asked of him. They're 3-1 up and he's been holding onto the ball.

I suppose he has been good in terms if what he's been asked to do, I'd just like him to play a bit further forward. And he's just assisted a goal :lol:

Everyone forgetting about Lescott's foul on Messi in the first half?

Still a shocking decision. Ref has been poor all night.

At least he's been consistent :p

:thup: Not only is he complete shitbag, but he's a f***ing dick too. The handwaving after Iniesta fouled Silva and the red card show are just few examples.

:facepalm:

He sent Kaka off v Ivory Coast in the World Cup 2010 I think. Kaka did absolutely nothing :lol:

This is how we're gonna play during the ban.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_4814_1393285568.gif

@GFN_France: Get French Football News picks Yohan Cabaye as man of the match tonight:

Pass Completion rate: 91%

Passes Completed: 141

Assists: 1

#PSG

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140601/3561621-7724749093-cryin.gif