The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I don't understand that at all really, it's almost as if it's a negative to be too good at football. I could watch Barca play for weeks, and Bayern are mint as well.

Aye, it's bollocks, basically.

It's a negative for the neutral, certainly. I prefer competitive games rather than teams turning up, defending and waiting for Barca/Bayern to pass them into submission and concede goals.

I'm not just saying this to be contrary - I watch a lot of Bundesliga as my flatmate loves it. We both hate watching Bayern now.

When there's no competition, fans get bored. Look at Celtic this year. Attendances have halved and they enjoy similar, if not less, domination over the league.

Pep has pretty much done the impossible, improving that Bayern team. And that in a very short time. Sure, them being even more dominant is a negative for the neutral. It was Beckenbauer's words I called bollocks, I took it as he was criticising Pep's approach and influence (not commenting on the lack of competition in the league) and I find that hard to understand.

How do you feel about Zlatan?

He's the lord of the Universe. Can be a bit of a c*** though.

Well that's me out of here then.

I haven't been here long enough to know if that's good or bad.

Europa League will (As usual) be 10 times more entertaining than CL games tonight, and yet will still get slated by some wankers like Adrian Durham.

Sevilla-Betis

Juve-Fiorentina

Porto-Napoli

Basel-Salzburg

All excellent ties on the show tonight.

Benfica have only lost 3 times this season, 2 of which were in the Champions League, and they havent lost in the league since the opening day of the season  :yikes: