The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest neesy111

Sack pards, bring in Jesus, Gaitan/Luisao/markovic/Cardozo

:lol: Is that on the same night I have a threesome with Kelly Brook and Rashinda Jones?

:lol:

You could see Sherwood thinking, I'm not shaking his hand, but I'm not running down the tunnel either, I'm not going on the pitch as I want to remain angry with my players....I'll just stand here and hope this cameraman fucks off soon so I can stop trying so hard to be the cool hard man. Shit he's still there, now the linesman is standing next to me, not shaking his hand either.

Really proud of the team today. Fans were brilliant as well.

Jesus always explodes in the heat of the moment, nothing new there. According to his words, didn't like to hear Spurs manager telling him to be in his side of the bench area.

Guest neesy111

Gordan Strachan is spot on with his analysis.

What did he say?

Spurs simply outplayed by a better team, English teams are struggling in Europe which people need to accept.  The players we produce just aren't technically gifted as those on the continent.

We? Hardly any British players are in these teams.

Edit: less than a single team's worth in the starting XI of the three English clubs that have played this week. And Oxlade-Chamberlain was great in Munich.

@henrywinter

Sherwood: “I thought his team were very good, got a lot of class. It’s a pity he (Jorge Jesus) doesn’t” #slb #thfc

:lol: Sherwood isn't exactly a classic example of a classy individual

@henrywinter

Sherwood: “I thought his team were very good, got a lot of class. It’s a pity he (Jorge Jesus) doesn’t” #slb #thfc

:lol: Sherwood isn't exactly a classic example of a classy individual

I think he over-played his hand when he gave that public bollocking to his players and started talking about them playing for their futures. As a caretaker, he needed to be a bit more circumspect.

Was enjoying all the praise when he first came in and won a string of games, as soon as they had one bad result he blamed the players, and now he's brawling on the touchline. Just a knock off Pardew tbh.

Except he actually out thought Pardew. Pardew is actually worse than his knock off. Damn.