The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Lyon keeper gets booked for being upset that he was fouled.

Alternatively, Giovinco booked for not doing anything.

I fucking love Giovinco, he's so tiny, I want to hold him and feed him little bits of carrot.

As someone from a middling football nation I find it hard to understand. I enjoyed watching Bradley play for Roma (especially under Zeman), and have a soft spot for Fulham I never once celebrated their results or goals. There's a lot of different types of fans here, some just follow US players in Europe but never commit to a team, others picked Fulham a few years ago, but they've stuck with them at least.

You haven't produced any world class players - ever to represent USA. Have a genuinely crap side, football as a top 5 sport and the best player you've ever produced/top 3 strikers in the world and you would have similar scenes.

Lyon keeper gets booked for being upset that he was fouled.

Alternatively, Giovinco booked for not doing anything.

I f***ing love Giovinco, he's so tiny, I want to hold him and feed him little bits of carrot.

:lol: what is it with this forum and small people

Watching Leon Best play for Sheff Wed on Sky. Although he was not exactly great for us I think he is probably more effective than De Jong. Anyone agree?

He's shite but he'd have 25+ appearances this season if he'd been here and fit for the full campaign.

Watching Leon Best play for Sheff Wed on Sky. Although he was not exactly great for us I think he is probably more effective than De Jong. Anyone agree?

I never got the hate for him, a decent player. Didn't or doesn't he still have the best shots to goal ratio in the Premiership?

I never got the hate for him, a decent player. Didn't or doesn't he still have the best shots to goal ratio in the Premiership?

Not exactly something to be proud of. The players who shoot the most generally score the most

He's shite but he'd have 25+ appearances this season if he'd been here and fit for the full campaign.

Wish we still had him, Routledge, Nolan and Barton like. :anguish:

They'd probably be perfect for Pardew, if we had a manager who knew his arse from his elbows, none of those four would be near the team.

Without wanting to drag up old shit they were all binned off because of their alliance to Hughton, they are all Pardew try hard players hence why they did 'reet when he was here.