The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I'm sure VI or someone could give further insight, but how bothered are Real Madrid about the league? Obviously they want to win it but the impression I get is they'd far, far rather win the CL if they had to choose. With Barca perhaps not as imperious as they were, I'm starting to think this seriously could be Atletico's year.

They've also been utterly terrible in the first half here.

Edit: sure enough a fortunate goal gives them the lead.

If Fulham stay up, they owe us. Holtby has been massive for them. Another example of why Prem teams shouldn't be allowed to loan players to each other.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00784/emmanuel-adebayor_784231c.jpg

If Sulun, Cardiff and Norwich go down I'm gonna be wasted for weeks.

:sweetjesus:

:lol: Whats your beef with Norwich? I assume Cardiff = b/c of Tan. No explanation needed for Mackems....

Just hate the way they approach games, mate. Most unwatchable side in the league.

Er no, the most unwatchable is us by a fucking mile.

Not a chance, man.

Even with Norwich's fixtures? I think they're a very good shout to go, tbh. Barring a win next week that is.

Well, for Cardiff and Fulham - it requires two wins to close the deficit, which leaves them with three fixtures to get points and hope Norwich don't get more. It's not unachievable by any means, but they're down there in the first instance because they're not great at getting wins and I can't see the gap between 18th and 17th just melting away by any means.

Sunderland have more games in hand, but they've lost momentum after the League Cup final/FA Cup exit, and I think containing Liverpool reasonably effectively but still losing will be a recurring theme for their remaining fixtures.

Norwich are fucking turd, was at their game again today. All their strikers are shite and they've got too many slow uncreative midfielders. They've still got the chance to stay up next week though, and there might just be 3 other worse teams. Either way Hughton is gone imo, the crowd hate him.

Just as I was saying, Real Madrid have been terrible.

4-0.

Put a fiver on them to score next at 3 - 0 as it wasn't worth withdrawing what i'd won from the national.

You won that Bale bet you stuck on at the start of the season yet, Neil, or still waiting on a couple more?

Goal number 13 tonight mate. Need 2 more from a maximum 6 games.

As I've said all along, injuries aside I thought he'd do it. He's been disappointing in a number of games but given the current state of affairs I'd be pretty gutted if he couldn't muster 2 more goals. Have some decent looking fixtures.