The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Wish it didn't sound cliched at this point but it is like they're playing a different game than us :(

Perfectly acceptable comment when watching barca vs Madrid the other night.

Guest palnese

I must say I've been impressed with Flanagan over the last few weeks and months. I've always seen him as a bit of a joke, but he's turned into a very solid player.

He's clearly not the most talented player you'll ever see, but he does the basics very well.

He's fucking ugly, mind.

I must say I've been impressed with Flanagan over the last few weeks and months. I always seen him as a bit of a joke, but he's turned into a very solid player.

He's clearly not the most talented player you'll ever see, but does the basics very well.

He's fucking ugly, mind.

Agree, he's certainly improving.

I must say I've been impressed with Flanagan over the last few weeks and months. I always seen him as a bit of a joke, but he's turned into a very solid player.

He's clearly not the most talented player you'll ever see, but does the basics very well.

He's fucking ugly, mind.

Agree, he's certainly improving.

Was reading something the other day saying he's been dribbled past more times than any other full back this season? :lol:

Rodgers reckons the second penalty was a "definite"; he'd be fucking fuming if that went against him.

Strange due to a) it being very debatable and b) managers often soften their view on a controversial decision a bit if their team wins. Very eager to point out how little of a goal West Ham's was but is utterely adamant the 2nd Liverpool goal is legit.

Not that any of this makes a blind bit of difference.

Booo Brann

My man. Genuinly baffles me a bit that you're watching Brann - Stabæk by choice given the fact you'd need to actively look up a stream for a Norwegian match. :lol:

I was surprised I found one tbh. :lol: