The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I think they were outside the stadium or on the concourse so didn't realise although that prompted some of ours to start calling for them to shut up.

that would explain it a bit i guess but i was sure they were in the stands up from us.

Pure c***s tbh. Dunno how people could not realise when the rest of the ground are silent with players on the centre circle as well. Arseholes.

I could be wrong but they might not even be in the ground. Could be outside or in the concourse. As I say though, it's still not right.

Guest bimpy474

Does every foul have to be a yellow?... 2nd incident no more than a free kick surely...

Modern football, and begs the question as to why Saurez wasn't sent off for diving today (cheating as that's what it is), Saurez doesn't play for Swansea so the refs don't have the bottle to do the right thing against the bigger clubs.

Does every foul have to be a yellow?... 2nd incident no more than a free kick surely...

Modern football, and begs the question as to why Saurez wasn't sent off for diving today (cheating as that's what it is), Saurez doesn't play for Swansea so the refs don't have the bottle to do the right thing against the bigger clubs.

I agree 100%... I must be showing my age... :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I agree 100%... I must be showing my age... :lol:

Not age, maturity and wisdom my friend :lol: