The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

:lol: he passed the ball to his feet, it was antagonistic shit from a 21 year old who just won the champions league. I'm not sure I'd go as far as saying it was absolutely idiotic, it was dickish, but it's not like he twatted the ball at his face or anything, he just kicked it knowingly in his direction. If Simeone was anything other than a complete psycho, he would have just let the ball pass him and think nowt of it.

:lol: he passed the ball to his feet, it was antagonistic s*** from a 21 year old who just won the champions league. I'm not sure I'd go as far as saying it was absolutely idiotic, it was dickish, but it's not like he twatted the ball at his face or anything, he just kicked it knowingly in his direction. If Simeone was anything other than a complete psycho, he would have just let the ball pass him and think nowt of it.

Good so we agree that what he did was dickish. Completely pointless provoking a team that had just lost a CL final. Like I've said before, plenty of Real Madrid players rushed towards him telling him to be smarter. Had this been any other game Simeone probably wouldn't have run onto the pitch, he obviously shouldn't have done it, but there's a reason to why it went from a nice ending to a boiling over from the At.Madrid bench. It's not like 'polic was trying to say, a harmless pass towards Simeone, there was a clear intent to cause a reaction. Completely unnecessary from Varane.

The TV footage they showed post match on the incident clearly shows Simone in the wrong... Varane did nothing wrong...

Alright :thup:

Anyways, any interesting games before the World Cup?

Guest palnese

Poor game this.

How's Tav doing, had no idea this game was on.

Done alright. Had a few poor efforts from long range.

The TV footage they showed post match on the incident clearly shows Simone in the wrong... Varane did nothing wrong...

There was a stray ball on the pitch... And from 20-30 yards away Varane knocked the ball back steadily to the halfway line area which you are meant to do... Simone a yard away controlled the ball then lost control of his head... :lol:

There was a stray ball on the pitch... And from 20-30 yards away Varane knocked the ball back steadily to the halfway line area which you are meant to do... Simone a yard away controlled the ball then lost control of his head... :lol:

He deliberately played it at Simeone, don't be naive. Anyways, enough of this discussion now.

Honest question, are we really much better than any of these teams? Sure we're better, but would we actually comfortably beat them week in week out? We did it in the Championshp, but I'm referring to our performances these last 5months.

Guest palnese

Honest question, are we really much better than any of these teams? Sure we're better, but would we actually comfortably beat them week in week out?

Yes.

Honest question, are we really much better than any of these teams? Sure we're better, but would we actually comfortably beat them week in week out?

Yes.

It's just that our last 5 months have been so bad, I've completely lost faith in our own team. Questioning if we'd beat a league 1 team, that's how bad it really got in 2014.

Guest palnese

Yes.

It's just that our last 5 months have been so bad, I've completely lost faith in our own team. Questioning if we'd beat a league 1 team, that's how bad it really got in 2014.

That's true.

When I saw the reaction I though a few of the Madrid players did an Arsenal vs van Nistelrooy thing, not a player casually passing the ball back off the pitch :lol: