The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Lots of love for Ibra. Shame he's wasted the vast majority of his career in awful leagues.

:lol: Because he hasn't played in the PL? He's played for pretty much all the top clubs he could have FFS

2 years in Spain granted, but most of the rest in that horrible Italian bollocks and now France. Just a shame such a great player has been wasted like that.

Jesus Christ. Ron Brittania is seriously the most fitting name I've ever seen anyone be called. Get a grip.

Lots of love for Ibra. Shame he's wasted the vast majority of his career in awful leagues.

:lol: Because he hasn't played in the PL? He's played for pretty much all the top clubs he could have FFS

2 years in Spain granted, but most of the rest in that horrible Italian bollocks and now France. Just a shame such a great player has been wasted like that.

Jesus Christ. Ron Brittania is seriously the most fitting name I've ever seen anyone be called. Get a grip.

He's not wrong tbh.

:lol: I'm just saying, but it must be the craziest s*** ever to just see this week in and week out.

:thup: They aren't even as good anymore and its still unbelievable

:lol: I wonder what Barca fans argue about.

The True Geordie ‏@TrueGeordieNUFC  2m

I'm glad the c***s been sent off... Doesn't belong on the same pitch as any player at the top level. f***ing s***

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

:icon_salut:

:anguish:

The True Geordie ‏@TrueGeordieNUFC  29s

Pelligrini should pin Demichelis' head down, chop his pony tail off and make him eat it.

Expand

He's not wrong tbh.

Where could Ibra have gone to make his career better? The PL, it's not the be all and end all man, he's played for Ajax/Milan/Juve/Barca he's literally don't the opposite of waste his career

:thup:

Saying Ibra has wasted his career playing for 5 historically enormous clubs in 3 nice cities (Turin being the only meh city).

If city can just keep this at 0-1 then it's not a complete disaster like. Not ideal having to go to the Camp nou chasing it but if they get the first goal over there then they're back in it. If it goes 0-2 tonight they may as well not bother turning up.

He's not wrong tbh.

Where could Ibra have gone to make his career better? The PL, it's not the be all and end all man, he's played for Ajax/Milan/Juve/Barca he's literally don't the opposite of waste his career

Saying Ibra has wasted his career playing for 5 historically enormous clubs in 3 nice cities (Turin being the only meh city).

Aside from 2 years at Barca he's played for the biggest clubs in leagues outside the big 3 that average less in attendances than the Championship. He's a better player than that.

The only good thing he's won is La Liga. And he only scored 16 goals, and was immediately shipped out for being a cunt. I reckon if I put my mind to it and went to the gym once in a while, I could probably win Swedish Athlete of the Year too.

Anyway, as fun as this has been, he's not shit, he's class, but it's certainly noteworthy that he's not exactly pulled up any trees in the PL or La Liga.

He's not wrong tbh.

Aside from 2 years at Barca he's played for the biggest clubs in leagues outside the big 3 that average less in attendances than the Championship. He's a better player than that.

Outside big 3. Was in the big three when he was there. They lost that 'title' two or three seasons ago.

The only good thing he's won is La Liga. And he only scored 16 goals, and was immediately shipped out for being a c***. I reckon if I put my mind to it and went to the gym once in a while, I could probably win Swedish Athlete of the Year too.

Anyway, as fun as this has been, he's not s***, he's class, but it's certainly noteworthy that he's not exactly pulled up any trees in the PL or La Liga.

Only 16 goals, the shit cunt

He's not wrong tbh.

Milan is awfully boring.