The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Didn't he get into the refs face last week?

It was Howard Webb to be fair. A bit like criticizing that Iraqi reported for  throwing a shoe at Bush.

Not quite, but. He's been on trial for assault against women twice, kicks out at players, had a kid at like 17 and is generally a cunt. The evidence is there.

Sterling's attitude stinks like.

Why would you say that ?

Had a dip in form after his personal-life issues with a couple of random girls, and new contract got into his head, but seems totally committed in the game and very unselfish since December on the pitch. no more controversy off it either.

A couple of examples now of him being selfish and ball greedy, as well as bad mouthing team mates that tell him as much.

Fair enough. Haven't seen him mouth off team mates, he actually is Suarez' best pal in the team weirdly. Always hugging him first after goals and with him in all training pics. The one player that always mouthed off senior players in our team is Jack Robinson who's setting some red-card record at Blackpool on loan in Championship this term.

It's also interesting that back in October, Townsend seemed shoe-in for England XI for WC, but now with Sterling and Ox in great form, Hodgson has some decisions to make.

Sherwood has the mannerisms and air of a c*** tbh

I like it, he seems self confident and has spoke sense when i've heard his interviews. Although i've yet to see him speak after a defeat so don't know what he said yesterday :lol:

I like the fact he pretty much talked and gambled himself into the job... Hire me now or don't hire me at all kinda thing, ballsy bastard  :lol:

I like it, he seems self confident and has spoke sense when i've heard his interviews. Although i've yet to see him speak after a defeat so don't know what he said yesterday :lol:

I like the fact he pretty much talked and gambled himself into the job... Hire me now or don't hire me at all kinda thing, ballsy bastard  :lol:

:lol: I'm still utterly confused as to how he's in that job.

I like the fact he pretty much talked and gambled himself into the job... Hire me now or don't hire me at all kinda thing, ballsy b******  :lol:

Or massive talent blag :lol: I dunno he's very cocky for someone who has achieved f*** all as a manager and was a bang average player IMO

I think that's why i like it more :laugh:

I was thinking at the time like, who does he think he is to put in such demands the tosser, then they give him the job and he went up tenfold in my estimations for pulling if off, what a cunt  :lol:

Sterling's attitude stinks like.

Why would you say that ?

Had a dip in form after his personal-life issues with a couple of random girls, and new contract got into his head, but seems totally committed in the game and very unselfish since December on the pitch. no more controversy off it either.

A couple of examples now of him being selfish and ball greedy, as well as bad mouthing team mates that tell him as much.

Fair enough. Haven't seen him mouth off team mates, he actually is Suarez' best pal in the team weirdly. Always hugging him first after goals and with him in all training pics. The one player that always mouthed off senior players in our team is Jack Robinson who's setting some red-card record at Blackpool on loan in Championship this term.

It's also interesting that back in October, Townsend seemed shoe-in for England XI for WC, but now with Sterling and Ox in great form, Hodgson has some decisions to make.

He gets red carded before you can say ..............

I like the fact he pretty much talked and gambled himself into the job... Hire me now or don't hire me at all kinda thing, ballsy b******  :lol:

Or massive talent blag :lol: I dunno he's very cocky for someone who has achieved f*** all as a manager and was a bang average player IMO

It's official, Brett ISN'T a Pardew supporter, he's a cocky cockney cunt supporter.

Guest bimpy474

Anyone who believes Brett doesn't rate Pardew is off their tits.

Hadaway and shite man, Bimpy  :lol:

I rate him as much as i do Hughton and everyone thinks i hate him :lol:

Like fuck you do.

Hadaway and s**** man, Bimpy  :lol:

Like f*** you do.

I do, i'd flip on coin on who i think is a better manager. I don't hate either of them but Hughton is by far the nicer man. Think i'd prefer to go for a pint with Pards though  :pow:

Guest bimpy474

Hadaway and s**** man, Bimpy  :lol:

Like f*** you do.

I do, i'd flip on coin on who i think is a better manager. I don't hate either of them but Hughton is by far the nicer man. Think i'd prefer to go for a pint with Pards though  :pow:

I'd rather go for a pint with a bloke who wouldn't try to rivet your missus once your back is turned :lol: