The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

At the Ukraine vs USA match at the stadium in Larnaca right now. 1-0 to Ukraine who are playing really well - Tymoschuk, Zozulia and the number 7 on the right who got the goal. Konoplianka is by far motm so far though. Liverpool will have a very good player on their hands if they get him.

As for the US, Dempsey and Onyewu have been pretty good. Altidore is f***ing s***. Really really s***. Built like a shithouse and nowt else.

At the Ukraine vs USA match in Larnaca right now. 1-0 to Ukraine who are playing really well - Tymoschuk, Zozulia and the number 7 on the right who got the goal. Konoplianka is by far motm so far though. Liverpool will have a very good player on their hands if they get him.

As for the US, Dempsey and Onyewu have been pretty good. Altidore is fucking shit. Really really shit. Built like a shithouse and nowt else.

Yarmalenko scored, plays for Kiev, is their best player along with Konoplyanka.

At the Ukraine vs USA match in Larnaca right now. 1-0 to Ukraine who are playing really well - Tymoschuk, Zozulia and the number 7 on the right who got the goal. Konoplianka is by far motm so far though. Liverpool will have a very good player on their hands if they get him.

As for the US, Dempsey and Onyewu have been pretty good. Altidore is f***ing s***. Really really s***. Built like a shithouse and nowt else.

Yarmalenko scored, plays for Kiev, is their best player along with Konoplyanka.

Aye figured it was him but he's on the far side to me at the moment and the announcer spoke in Ukrainian so couldn't make out the name.

As for the US, Dempsey and Onyewu have been pretty good. Altidore is fucking shit. Really really shit. Built like a shithouse and nowt else.

We must be watching different matches. Dempsey has consistently turned the ball over and Onyewu has been beaten several times. He only looks good next to the young kid Brooks, who's been woeful. Altidore hasn't done anything, good or bad. He's been a non-factor.

Kono and Yarmo have been really good for Ukraine.

We must be watching different matches. Dempsey has consistently turned the ball over and Onyewu has been beaten several times. He only looks good next to the young kid Brooks, who's been woeful. Altidore hasn't done anything, good or bad. He's been a non-factor.

Altidore has ducked out of several challenges and looks on a different planet to his teammates. Apart from a couple of neat lay offs at the start he's missed every ball. Tim Howard is totally in charge of his defence though. Hasn't shut up all match.

I'm sat with the Ukraine fans 5th row up to the left of the dug out from my pov. I'm bald, fat and wearing a black puma hoodie. Let's see if we can have another oldtype forum moment :lol:

Altidore has ducked out of several challenges and looks on a different planet to his teammates. Apart from a couple of neat lay offs at the start he's missed every ball. Tim Howard is totally in charge of his defence though. Hasn't shut up all match.

I'm sat with the Ukraine fans 5th row up to the left of the dug out from my pov. I'm bald, fat and wearing a black puma hoodie. Let's see if we can have another oldtype forum moment :lol:

I'll keep an eye out. :lol:

Seems like we're picking up the pace now. I wouldn't be surprised to see Johannsson come on at HT, could use his pace and technique up top.

The camera is behind you but I'll keep an eye out. Think Altidore's been fine, and can definitely hear Howard through the mics, kind of cool really. Just really not good enough from anyone out there.

The good news is we probably won't ever have to see this backline together again. Castillo is just really really bad.

Cameron is the only one who should be going to Brazil. Brooks might be a good player some day, but he's way too green. Onyewu should only ever play against the likes of Belize and El Salvador. Just so far gone at this point.